AMC: Friday

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wasn't talking specifically about the Friday's show, just about this soap these days. And since this is the freshest thread about AMC, I decided to post here. :)

Indeed... <_< I was always for the vets, it's just how you use them that is the problem. And of all people you found Jim and Babs to use vets! The killer daytime duo. You have your opinion, I have mine. If you like them, you can have them. I hate it when people make such superficial comments only based on someone's one post. And not the general picture. I don't want this to turn into another forum fight.

• Members

Annie is boring around Ryan. She turns into a Stepford wife. But not around Ryan, I like her. Like her scenes with Kendall, Zach, Jonathan, Emma and Walter.

True. Wouldn't really mind Kendall being friends with either Annie or Julia

ETA: I would so love it if Kendall and Annie teamed up and took Ryan's parental rights to Spike and Emma away. That is the evil in me. LOL :)

• Members

Kendall and Julia could work on their history alone. Just as long as they never ever touch Kenlee again.

Its over, move on.

I really hope Kendall finds out Greenlee is the one that recommended Hilliard, after he is exposed as a quack which I am sure is down the road. He just does not ring true with me.

I didn't see Friday yet, I am waiting for it to be posted online as my VCR screwed up. I am eager to see it sounds like the kind of AMC we want.

Archived