AMC: Friday

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I think they definitely did mention it bc I've been wondering too if they would say anything about where he is...

But yeah - I want to say John James was the director of her last movie...and was really close to her. I remember seeing him in interviews really upset. Then the news broke out that he was going recurring and that is when Erica/Jack started their 'New Divorce' thing.

• Members

Coyote Ugly

So Ryan finally decides to take it upon himself to lighten up (of course we all wish he would lighten himself up on fire but that won't happen to his holiness) and have a drink just like he is at a Coyote Ugly bar. Well it is about time that Ryan have some drinks since bad stuff is destined to happen to one when they take it upon themselves to engage in alcohol. Who knows maybe while he is drinking he could have had an epiphany and started dreaming about what it would be like if Michael Jackson never got plastic surgery. I tell you he would still look scary in my book but Ryan of course thinks he would be the most beautiful person in the world. Well duh that is what happens when you have drinks. Of course idiot face Ryan thinks it is the most healthiest drink one could have while they are downing some shots. Yep he probly thinks you can drink it while driving and then he gets into an accident and they then say that it is wrong but he goes that he was possessed by Dynamite Kiddo to do it. Leave it to Ryan to try and always find an excuse for his bad behavior and just think he should always be getting off scott free. Ahhh wrong! It won't work while I am here to torture you Ryan and have you count President Bush's lies by 5s (could he do it in a day?) because that is what you get for abusing alcohol. Of course Ryan thinks someone who abuses the drink would be known as a hypochondriac but that is for someone who is sick enough that he sees pink elephants. Nope it is an ALCOHOLIC

Kendall/Julia

Wow who would have thought that the day would come where Julia offers something to Kendall and that is a ride home? Don't get me wrong I like both characters but wow I always thought they hated each other. So why would Julia want to help Kendall out? Interesting

• Members

maybe the new writers didnt know the connection between them. I knew something was off about their scenes but didnt put it together till you mentioned their past rivalry. It always seemed more coming from Kendall's side anyway and they havent had much to do with each other in a long time so its not like they were actively hating each other. I think Julia can relate to her as a mother in trouble and that throws any animosity she had from her out the window and well Kendall is accepting help from anyone who isnt named Greenlee so their scene wasnt too off

• Members

I think these two sort of formed a newfound friendship and respect during the Coma storyline. Julia was her nurse, so I think Kendall became grateful of her help....much like she's become thankful and found respect for Babe.

I think it would be stupid for them to STILL hate each other after 12 years over some stupid guy who isn't in the picture anymore. At first, when Julia came back, Zach was helping her and Kendall got on the defensive. But after the Coma storyline I think they finally put aside their differences. And I love that...

• Members

To each their own, I thought yesterday's show was awesome! Far from boring. If showing the vets is boring, I have a feeling there are some that are NEVER going to be satisified.

Yep I think Kendall & Julia have a new respect for each other after Kendall's coma. I'd rather Kendall be friends with Julia than anyone, IMO that's more plausible

• Members

If you thought Friday's show was boring...then you would have hated soaps 20-50 years ago. And if you were watching 20 years ago, then you must have forgotten what they were like. It's fans like you who force TPTB to make soaps ridiculous sometimes and not use the vets, or family-driven, character-oriented storytelling.

JMHO! ;)

Archived