AMC: Friday

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zach and Kendall and the signals :lol: Loved Zach and Kendall out of the hospital laughing and smiling

Loved the party scenes. Just love eppys like this; when the cast is all together.

Didn't care for the Princess Lipgloss nor Ryannie making love. Would had been more then happy seeing just Annie and Walter

• Members

This was the BEST episode in a long time. Absolutely Emmy-winning material.

The FULL-cast integration today was amazing. From Erica blowing a kiss to Opal, to having Ruth & Joe Martin hugging Zendall and asking to see baby pictures. Tad's birthday party was the best idea in a long time. It was happy, fun, family-oriented. It was so nice and refreshing to see Kendall and Zach out of the hospital and having a good time. Having Zach interact and be friends with the other PV guys was nice during the poker scenes. Having Kendall hang out with the Fusion girls, and even having Julia take her home! It was amazing integration and balance today.

Speaking of, very nice to see Julia back! That was an unexpected surprise. Also, the Jamie video was really great, and very emotional. Even I started tearing up with everyone else when he said Tad was his best friend and how Jake said hello to everyone. Bobbie Eakes was amazing as always with her song. It was just a great party, full of happiness. The humor was there too! Tad doing his Forrest Gump impression...Tad making fun of Aiden's speech...etc.

The only thing I did question was Colby finding out about Liza/Tad. I thought she knew about their past???

The Greenlee scenes were done really well. The directing was great, particularly in the scene where she started eating alone, and then it transitioned to a zoom-out look at Greenlee all alone, then cut to commercial. It was just really effective camera-work. I felt bad for her!

The scenes with Ryan/Annie were so hot and sexy. Maybe it was the silver silky sheets, but the lovemaking scenes were so elegant and hot. Then you had the Walter/Annie scenes which was so intriguing and mysterious. The lighting and sign language made it so real and emotionally exciting. I am loving this storyline.

Today might have been AMC's turning point with the new writers. I think today signifies the start of new stories. We have Julia back, as Krystal/Tad get closer. Sean/Colby are back. There is the new guy Wes. We just have the potential of good things coming now.

Today was classic All My Children. The writing was amazing, the balance was perfect, the directing was outstanding. There was happiness, sadness, hot romance, mystery, intrigue, humor. Everything you could want! :)

• Members

Friday was the best episode in months.... I just wish they'd give Opal or Ruth more airtime... come on, we need to good old AMC back full-time... I'm afraid things might go back (to these last few weeks) on Tuesday.

• Members

I just loved seeing my beloved Tad using his humor and charm with the crowd and looking at all those gorgeous photos of him over the years. I adore this man :wub:

Loved my Jerica not being able to keep their eyes, or their hands, off one another :wub: I loved the Tad/Erica/Jack exchange :D

I despise seeing Kendall/Erica socializing with Carey's though. I guess I'm one of the few that can't get past what they did and I want to throw the television when Kendall hangs all over that Babe person. :(

I FF Ryidiot whenever possible. I couldn't help but feel sorry for Greenlee all along today <ducking>..I did crack up though at Aidan and Jack lamenting that she is no longer on the meds and is back to normal :lol: :lol:

• Members

LOVED the Tad and Krystal kiss. Reunite them already! Those 2 still have the chemistry and I want them back together. Overall loved Tad's birthday celebration. Good stuff

Deifently loved teh Annie/Ryan love scenes. They make such a great couple. The scene with her and her father were good. I really want to know what she did

Where is Josh? He seems to be MIA

Archived