GL: Week of August 27th-31st

• Members

I just wish they would stop the ITL episodes. The Jeffery and Reva was so boring. I'm loving any plot involving Alexandra Spaulding. GL needs a resident bitch and she can potentitally be it if she isn't already. Next in line would be Dorris Wolf. Though a Matt and Dinah pairing is strange, maybe it'll reconcile Vanessa and Billy. I wish that DK would stop having Billy running around tempting himself...he's already made a deal with the devil's spawn (Lizzie) what other tempting does he need?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree.

While Reva does seem likable these days with him, but I still cannot get into a pairing with these two. It's simply disgusting.

Sidenote: Cross Creek seemed less bare than usual today, maybe because of the presence of several floral arrangements. Lighting was a bit brighter at times too.

• Members

Matt kissing Dinah was like watching a child molester taking advantage of a disturbed child...and I know Matt & Dinah don't have *that* much of an age difference. :blink:

I got through two acts of the ITL before calling it a night..I'll watch the rest in the morning. I just don't care much for Reva (and Jeffrey).

• Members

Yeah, I'm in the minority with most of the couples I like. I don't let it bug me.

I missed most of this week because I'm in the middle of a move. Sounds like I missed a good week. I won't have cable until nthe 6th so I'm kind of screwed. Figures just when Coop and Ashley are getting together.

Archived