Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Novak losing it. Should've put out the robot but instead collapse. Yelling at umpire for not stopping play.

I saw bits of it. Now she gets the French open champion in the next round

Please register in order to view this content

. Madison needs to get her [!@#$%^&*] together and stop wasting her talent.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

FAA sucks on clay. Diego didn't play well at all that's why FAA won. 

Diego loses 2nd round after making finals last year. Looks like he'll drop out of the top 10 after Paris. He's got semis points to defend.

• Members

Pera will have to show me something real before I ever show any enthusiasm for her ever again. I learned that at least two years ago. She always looks promising... until she doesn't. She won't fool me again.

Medvedev is gangly and awkward but he can move around the court without you even realizing it. It seems like, if he truly wanted to, if he committed to it, he could have decent results on clay but not as long as his mentality stays the way it does. 

Osaka...hm. She doesn't seem to like grass much either (which is a first for a Japanese woman) but now that she is fitter and more accomplished than she was a few years ago, she has more upside on grass. As for clay, if Lindsay Davenport can get to the second week of RG, Osaka can make QFs, but it would be dependent on her draw and if she could muster enough confidence in any given match. That all goes out the window if she faces a player who thrives on clay.

Podorolska clearly thrives on clay. Meeting her so early in a draw was not great for Serena.