Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not sure whether he actually cared about the ATP Cup, I think it had more to do with less conflict with the Laver Cup.  From what he said, he's skipping to spend more time with his kids before the season starts.  Stan wasn't playing, so Switzerland really had little chance anyway.

• Members

Speed up the damn courts, WTA, you're breaking your players, some of whom won't even have long careers as it is! 

Serena must feel justified in skipping this clusterf&ck!

When are those players going to learn?  A bounced or deliberately dropped racquet is one thing, but hurling it where it can injure someone is so stupid, especially when the consequences by now are well documented.

• Members

I just laugh when they say Petra isn't playing well. Umm...its the super slow courts. That's why she isn't winning. 

So sick of seeing linemen and umps injured by stupid players. Ban them for a year. Make it a point penalty if player throws raquet or hits ball in the air in anger. Second offense should be game penalty. These only warnings are ridiculous.

And Sasha just threw his racquet after losing point and ump takes a while and then just gives him a warning....just terrible.

Edited by Soapsuds