• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My thoughts exactly.

Monica Puig recently posted a message about how tough her season was and the implication was that personnel issues (we know it was her deteriorated coaching relationship with Kamau Murray) that was a big part of that difficulty.

This made me wonder whether coaches dumping players is a recent thing, or is it something that was basically done in the shadows without it being public knowledge?

• Members

I'm just going to curb my tongue from making the joke about Feliciano that I originally wanted to make.

With Stan losing to Andy (whew, boy, Stan's serving was just...!), the British media will now be in a frenzy.  We can only hope that Scotland decides to break from the U.K. after Brexit because that will be the only way we get some peace from the Murray Media Frenzy that's surely coming now. 

• Members

I was just going to say that in his condition, Feliciano looks like he's about to go home with somebody who is not his wife, lol.  Just looks totally out of it.

I don't really blame Murray, the British press is truly tiresome from every conceivable direction--they both hype up as well as harass people for the most ridiculous reasons.