Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sloane Stephens won the third round and will face Maria Sharapova next. She needs to mature and hopefully she will....sooner rather than later. For now, I'm just going to view what she did as the silliness of youth since I think she was only 19 then and 20 as of March. I hope she continues to do well and soaks in all of the life lessons she's bound to learn.

• Members

If she beats Sharapova, I'll be impressed but I'm waiting for Sharapova's beating from Rena.... I don't even chalk that up to youth tbh. Yeah it might suck to not being talked to -- it always does but GTFO with all that and I don't believe her for one minute thinking she was talking off the record. I really don't -- if it was off then your mom would not be trying to shut you up but when will these people learn to bring a tape recorder as well, so just in case on that one off chance you are right you have proof.

I think way too much about this stuff but Thanks Wales!

• Members

Isner only has his serve (much like Andy Roddick), which would be ok if you didn't have so many players, with complete games, who can return it. Isner better hurry and win something because his knees won't be able to take much more of this. He is way too tall for the game and the other players are smart. Keep the balls low.

Marin Cilic, who is not quite as tall, is another one who is too tall for this game.

• Members

Isner has a good forehand too but doesn't know how to blow opponents off the court with his serve and forehand combo...I cant believe how big he is and still he cant control the points with guys who don't hit the ball as hard as he does.

I cant stand Marin or his game....his serve is cringeworthy....I have never liked him or his game.

• Members

You know, Gilles Simon has the same BH as Roddick. Two handed shoulders locked as he hops in the air most of the time. It's the most annoying thing, only I can tolerate Simone.

What do you think? Can Sveta send Serena home? She is a fantastic player, but I don't think her complete game is back, so if S makes it past Sveta, RG13 is hers!

I really want this!

Edited by ChitHappens