Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have no clue...was a big WTF moment. The first set was tight and the second set....just awful.....Thiem won last week but this week he had a 2 set match followed by a one set withdrawal match...he still should've been fresh. So disappointing to lose to Verdasco. He hasn't beaten him in three tries. If I were Thiem I'd get me a new coach.....I know he brought in Blanco to assist but doesn't look like its helping with his tennis or schedule.

As for the beyotch that is Genie.....they said on TC that they estimated that the settlement was between 10-15 million dollars.....lawd what wasted money.

• Members

Surprised and yet not......Frances is hot and cold in most of his tournaments...most of the time cold......but Shapovalov IMO is overrated and only did well in his own Candian tourney minus the US Open which to me was a carry over from Canada. Frances is #68 in the world with semi win and if he wins tourney he will be #61.

Ryan Harrison has now dropped to #60 in the world and that makes me so

Please register in order to view this content

Next week Acapulco draw.....a rematch of tomorrow's Rio final....and two trumpsters facing each other...wish they'd both lose....lol

25 (8) usa.svg John Isner
26   usa.svg Ryan Harrison
H
H

27   arg.svg Diego Schwartzman
28   esp.svg Fernando Verdasco

• Members

I chalk Frances’ previous inconsistency up to immaturity and lack of confidence. He had the chance to beat Roger at the USO but just didn’t have the belief even though he had the knife to Fed’s throat. Maybe this victory will give him some belief.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I was more surprised more with Frances wins over DelPo and Chung because I believe they are better players than Shapovalov .

I still recall Nadal saying last year that his loss against Shapovalov was a bad loss.....LOL.  I guess he doesn't consider Shapovalov a great player.

• Members

Congratulations to Frances for winning his first ATP title. The final wasn't of the highest quality with an injured opponent but Tiafoe had plenty of competition along the way!!

I saw a tweet in German where Becker claimed that he was happy in his current position with the German tennis federation and although he thinks Sascha is highly talented, he's not looking to coach Zverev.

Edited by DramatistDreamer