Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So now they have an hour left till the men's match with Borna vs Anderson. I am assuming they will replay the Serena vs Venus match which did really well in the ratings. Oops...nope they are going to show Federer.

Btw...just saw the ratings for the men's final of the Aussie Open and they were awful. Almost 50% off from last year's final between Rafa and Roger. These Cilics and Andersons making the finals has not been good for tennis ratings. They have no fans....LOLOL

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Ha. I always thought CSN resembled Alfred E. Neuman from Mad magazine. In any case, I’m glad Venus is still in great form. She looked totally out of sorts at that MSG match and her form late last year was not up to standard.

I see Raonic got past Querrey. I normally thought Milos was just a servebot, but I saw things in the Sousa match that looked promising. EDIT: I heard Querrey choked the match away.

Here’s to hoping that Coric has a gear that can test Roger. I dunno. I don’t think Fed looks invincible. Chung had him going for a while but collapsed in the 2nd set. As others have said, if Chung works on his subpar serve, I think he could get multiple Slam titles.

Man, that was a lethargic first set for Delpo against Kohlschreiber.

Edited by Faulkner
B

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

You all are mean....mean mean mean.....LOL

Yup, I watched the match and Querrey handed it to Milos. The match was so boring with lackluster playing from both players. The commentators were so bored that they made a comment on how chubby Milos had gotten. That he looked fat and how there must be more donut eating in Canada going on....

I think Milos is still a serve player only. He should've lost the match.

Kolshcreiber played well and he could've won but Delpo pulled it together to get the win. He will beat Milos on Saturday.

• Members

And is anyone playing Miami next week?

Please register in order to view this content

All the top players are dropping like flies. No one is playing it.... Poor James Blake....no one wants to go to his tournament.....LOL  Although he did get roasted on Twitter by Vickers for not getting a wild card.

And to think they already had Serena and Pimp Mama playing the night session on Wednesday...not going to happen now.

• Members

Wow, now that you say it...

And Pouille debuts in the Top 10 on Monday. I know he’s won a title and made two other finals so far this year, but his Indian Wells performance was less than stellar. Yet there’s a vacuum at the top of the game, and Federer’s partying like it’s 2004-07.

Maybe Andy Roddick should come out of retirement...

• Members

I didn't know Pouille had pulled out nor Ramos-Vinolas. Cuevas is out next week even though he was just playing doubles.....LOL   I heard Goffin is playing but I am thinking the rest on your maybe list might not play either except for maybe Nishikori. This is the last year it is being played in that awful stadium. Next year it is relocating to a new area.