Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If I were ESPN I wouldn't have shown the match. The ESPN snob commentators act like everything is fine.

I am sure if he were black or gay or both he wouldn't have applauded. I noticed that ESPN snobs milked his applause and actually showed it. No class at all from ESPN too.

• Members

Rafa Update OUCH, would be more painful than the fall I took at Tennis last Wednesday.

RAFA SET FOR STINT ON SIDELINES

LEO SCHLINK on the Spaniard's leg injury...

RAFAEL Nadal will be sidelined for three weeks after being diagnosed with a torn anterior hip muscle during Australian Open quarter-final defeat.

The Spaniard's management confirmed he visited a Melbourne hospital today for a MRI.

"The MRI showed a grade 1 injury of his illiopsoas on his right leg," the statement said.

"He will be resting the next days once back in Spin and will start with anti-inflammatory (and) physiotherapy.

"He will his rehabilitation and pre-adaptation process to the tennis court in two weeks, starting progressively his training and practice.

"Three weeks is the normal time to totally recover and he will resume his tennis schedule as planned, playing Acapulco (in late February), Indian Wells and Miami."

Nadal was forced to withdraw when trailing Marin Cilic 0-2 in the fifth set last night.

• Members

Chung was so composed throughout the majority of the match. It was great to see him grab this match, for many reasons.

I saw it on ESPN Deportes. Much better than listening to those yahoo chatterboxes on the English language stream.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

They are so hungry for a winner that they'll do nothing. 

Speaking of the Fed Cup.....the Pity Davis Cup team was announced and its the same sh!t players.....from Isner to Querrey to Johnson to an empty spot since Jack Flab Sock said no to Jim Courier. I am shocked he said no to him. He complained how he didn't have an off season and how he needed one to get into better shape. I guess he hasn't realized that when you win you don't have an off season. What an idiot. Speaking of idiot....it scares me to think that Jim Courier would actually give this racist Sandgren the last spot on the Davis Cup team.