OLTL: The Countdown to the 9999 and 10000 Episodes

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I might get yelled at for this, but what was the point of bringing back Joey and Kevin? Don't get me wrong I liked seeing Nathan Fillion and Dan on my screen again, but they didn't have much to do or even say.

Nice ending montage though. It will be interesting to see what Viki ends up doing while she's away.

• Members

I can understand what you mean...the other three returns had somewhat more to do...

Nigel confided the secret to Max, who tells him what to do with the info.

Alex finds out and hunts down David.

Cord comforts his daughter and calms her fears.

But Kevin and Joey were just there. Like you, I'm glad they returned, but they didn't seem to serve the same function as the other three. But I am very glad they returned....it just wouldn't have been a funeral for Asa without Kevin and Joey there.

• Members

Here! Here!

And people can say what they will about next week...but even with John and Marty there will be more Bo, Dorian, Clint, Nora, Lindsay, Marcie, Michael, and Roxy. Plus Max will still be around on Monday.

So it not's like OLTL is going to back to all unmentionables again next week.

• Members

I don't disagree with you. Like I said yesterday, it just reminds me they're not around anymore and I miss them.

But I guess if they went the "Kevin and Joey are too busy in London to attend" route, the collective eyerolling of all us OLTL viewers might send the earth off its axis.

Archived