OLTL: The Countdown to the 9999 and 10000 Episodes

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. What a well written and well acted episode OLTL had today. I'm shocked. I haven't enjoyed a soap this much in quite some time.

Robert S. Woods proved himself to me today. I haven't been watching OLTL that long, but he really gave an emmy worthy performance the first for me actually.

I loved the Buchanan children dancing around while Clint and Viki watched. The music montage was touching and what a great scene to end the show with Viki.

• Members

I loved seeing Kevin and Max back. Seeing Max and Nigel, Max and Blair just brought back great memories.

I just felt Natalie didn't belong with Kevin, Joey, and Jessica and yet they pointed out that she was the only blood. Yet David was the match for Jessica. Natalie's the one I think didn't belong, her trying to fix seemed forced. Had she even ever met Joey before?

Loved the montage and the ending scene with Vicky.

• Members

What a fantastic episode. I just loved the use of the vets, and Vicky and Dorian were classic. I am very intrigued by the seed Dorian planted. There whole relationship was based on Victor Lord and what better way to restore their dynamic by bringing it back to him. Love it!

• Members

I very much doubt Alex called Carlo. For three reasons:

1) If Alex was in contact with Carlo, there is no way in hell he would not be running a game himself over Asa's death. Either to verify it was real, or to make a power grab, or to take Renee for himself. Renee is purportedly Carlo's true love.

2) When last Alex was mentioned, in 2005, Carlo told Asa he had washed his hands of her. This fits with scenes in 2001, when Alex told Asa that Carlo had abandoned her and left her destitute, forced to make a living as a stripper.

3) Alex would not have ordered Carlo to "find someone for me." Carlo was in control of that relationship.

Archived