OLTL: The Countdown to the 9999 and 10000 Episodes

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really hate my affiliate. There is no freakin reason to interrupt my ABC soaps periodically today to tell me about a freakin storm. I see can the crawler at the bottom of the screen. I can see the little blinky map thing. UGH!!!

Now I have to watch ABCD tonight on SOAPnet.

• Members

One of the my ABC affiliates did that here yesterday just to tell people that it was hot. DUH! I thought it was snowing outside, and would have been lost without that information.

But at least it was just a crawl at the bottom of the screen and not a cut-in.

• Members

That's a blessing in more ways than one! :P

Well, I'm outta here guys and gals...keep spreading the good OLTL news around until I return later tonight.

Have a great afternoon and evening everyone, and remember....

"We only have One Life to Live." ;)

• Members

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, I it's to the point where it's once every 5 minutes now. I really am gonna have to watch this on SOAPnet.

What did Alex when she went outside?

I must say that Robert S. Woods put in some of his best work today. It was so heartfelt and effective.....because he was there with Phil. I think Jerry did a good job, but Clint Richie would have done even better. It kinda ruined the amount of flashbacks they could/should have used.

Btw....today made me remember how much I hate Natalie. "She's the only blood Buchanan." UGH!!!! Jessica was until some idiot decided to bring that damn character in. Natalie is a waste of space....<_<

Archived