GH: Steve Burton

• Members

This might sound a little ignorant coming from me, but I was just wondering. Is Steve doing roids? I never noticed how freaking big he was until I watched some tapes of him from 2 years ago with a skinny ass neck and a regular physique. Yes, lifting weights can get you a little muscle in 2 years, but he is HUGE!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ummm....just for the sake of nipping this before it turns into gossip, Steve's weight has fluctuated for years. I know for a fact he bulked up (and has been growing his hair) for a movie role that has been pushed back to next year. Steve said he doesn't want to cut his hair only to start over again, so expect to see sort of a "classic Jason Quartermaine" look for the next year or so.

The running joke however is Steve hibernates in the winter time by loading up on Krispy Kreme donuts and Starbucks coffee

• Members

Steve, Tyler, Greg, Rick, Drew, Dirk, Maurice all have a trainer that comes into the Studios and works out with them on a weekly basis. Because of their shooting schedules JFP allowed them to add a small gym to the dressing room area a year or so ago. She told them the studio would provide them a room but they had to provide their own equipment. So the guys brought in their own weight lifting and exercise equipment and now Dirk's trainer visits on a regular basis, so I hear. Quite a few of them are on the same regiment.

I know Rick is on some special diet program, along with Steve and Greg. He didn't go into it but it's some kind of program similar to low/no carbs program.

TV doesn't do these men justice - it's not only Steve who has bulked up over the past year or so.

Jen

• Members

I think Steve is too big now. He looks out of porportion.

Tyler has bulked up a lot over the years, but I think he carries it better. His larger stature actually contributes to his character.

Does anyone know how old Rick Hearst is? That man is in great shape for a man over 30.

Archived