AMC: Friday

• Members

A whore is someone who takes compensation for sexual activity. No one is saying that Babe wasn't loose when she first came to town. However according to the writing Babe has never recieved payment for sexual favors. Thus why she is not a whore. Ava is a whore. Babe could arguablly be called sexually promiscuous (as are most of the females on this show when they first come to town) but she isn't a prostitute.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll defend Jack for this because i'm bored. But Jack doesn't know that Greenlee tried to kidnap Spike. He believes that Greenlee got lost and that she got into an accident. He believes that the whole entire situation wasn't her fault and that she was doing her best to get Spike to Kendell. It's not as if Jack is telling Greenlee it's okay to babynap. I'm sure he would tell her to take responsibility if Greens told the truth.

Moving on to Greens, I don't really know what to feel about her. I'm just apathetic to her character.

I do think Cameron is doing a great job in his storyline at the moment. I know alot of posters get on Cam about his acting ability but I do think he is doing great in this storyline. Today and yesterday he was awesome.

• Members

Sleeping With The Enemy Ryan

So now on today's show he finally proclaims to the Green Butterfly that she can no longer be around Spike and well it is like what took him so long? Was Super Ryan still busy fighting off the evil and demented Dr. Fallujah who would plant terrorist attacks against a bunch of ants humping the daylights out of each other that they create their own ant farm and start producing if you know what I mean? Sheesh well he must have been busy for a while to have not realized that Greenlee was not going to be a welcoming presence in little Spike's life. Gosh I just wonder why he even bothered to think that she would be good about it. I mean cmon now Greenlee is so crazy she actually makes Nurse Ratched out to be like her mother and read her the Kama Sutra as the child's edition since she can barely read. But Ryan being an idiot and the savior always wants to give someone a second chance so why not let it be the Greenlee monster. Maybe now that she is out of his life along with Spike's life that he will now go back into his Superhero costume and fight off the twisted Darth Menstruation who releases a bunch of eggs that fart a really bad smell all across the universe. This is another way of saying that he likes to create a new perfume. Oh well maybe this time Ryan will lose and he will die as his body parts start to fall off starting first with his whack whack and then moving on to his legs and finally that mouth of his so he can stop pontificating. Hallelujah! Ferret Face is gone!

• Members

Another great show.

I thought Susan Lucci rocked out today. She was great when she apologized to Kendall, accepted Zach, and tearing into Greenlee/Jack. I also thought Sabine did a great job crying when she was taking Erica's wrath. I actually felt for Greenlee and you can tell she is broken inside with what she did.

I really enjoyed the Ryan/Annie scenes. I think its just bc I'm really loving Annie lately and her dialogue today was really strong.

I can't wait to see what happens with everyone in Spike's room on Monday.

• Members

Erica was 100% justified in her anger towards Greenlee. What Erica did with Maddie was wrong but that doesnt erase the fact taht Greenlee attempted to kidnap Spike. Isnt even only about that. Erica was going on about how both of her grandchildren are fighting for their lives and that is a result of Greenlee's actions. Had Greenlee not tried to run off with Spike, and carelessly taken her eyes off the road while reaching for a cell phone (btw isnt it illegal to drive with a cell phone in your hand? I know it is in NY at least), she would not have driven her car over a cliff and nearly killed him. News of what Greenlee had done put Kendall in premature labor and now that baby might die. Erica's daughter is going through hell now and so is Erica. What Erica did with Maddie does NOT compare. It isnt as simple as well she kidnapped just like she did. What they both did was wrong but the consequences of Erica's actions did not explode like they did with Greenlee. Erica didnt put 2 children's lives in danger. And even if she did, hello its her family. She's a mother and grandmother and has every right to be emotional and lash out at the person responsible

• Members

^^I know in most southern/midwestern states there is no law regarding cell phones/driving. It seems like everyone is on their phone in the car where I live and frequently travel. I can't image what it'd be like if they make it a law banning cells in the car. Lots of people would be pulled over for sure...

• Members

There have been quite a few accidents and deaths resulting from use of cell phones in cars so its illegal in NY unless you are using a headset. But still that doesnt stop people as I see people talking on the phone with their hands every single day and I do it myself sometimes so i cant really talk

• Members

Cheap, WORD! Erica kidnapped a baby, went to jail for it, got talked down to - IMO that gives her room to talk. And even if all those things didn't happen in response to her kidnapping, her doing that doesn't mean she can never talk against babynappers and should understand them especially when they do (cause) especially bad things to (happen to) her children and *looks around for Erica nervously* grandchildren. Though I think I'm a hypocrite on this, because I want to slam Krystal's head against a wall when she's lecturing Adam on baby stuff, but that may be more because her and Babe's kidnapping habits effected Adam and his family directly.

This was definitely SL's episode. She did indeed rock out today. I loved her going off on Greenlee and Jack and Derek. I don't like the general free-pass Jack is giving Greenlee for everything, he knows what she did (he knows it, IMO!) and he's just turning a blind-eye. It's one thing to still love her, I understand that, but another thing to turn the blind-eye.

• Members

People, all i'm saying is that Erica's kidnapping tirades sound a little hypocritical. Erica kidnapped Maria AND Maddie and could have been reminded. Greenlee drove 20 miles and had an accident after deciding to return the child. Had the accident NOT happened there would be no issue. Spike would have gotten home unharmed. So the issue is the accident. Well, accidents happen and erica DOES NOT HAVE ALL THE FACTS. We do, she does not. Erica has every right to be upset and worried but I think the writers could have had her empathize with greenlee. The fact that this bit of Erica history was skirted over has nothing to do with whether Erica paid or didn't pay for her crime. The writers simply chose and others have chosen to pretend that it didn't exist. We can debate the Erica right/wrong card all night but as a long time fan who remembers...the lack of mention about Maddie's kidnapping seems like sloppy writing and a glaring oversight. My beef is with the writing..not the character.

• Members

I agree. The writers need to do their homework more often. It would work alot better if Erica's deeds were atleast mentioned and referenced. The way Erica is written you would think she never kidnapped anyone before and couldn't understand any of the reasons a person would kidnap a child. Should Erica be all sunshine and flowers? No. But she should atleast acknowledge the pain Greenlee has gone threw with losing and not being able to carry children.

• Members

Why should Erica empathize AT ALL with people who kidnap her children's children and/or nearly kill them because she kindapped a baby? For one, Erica had just lost a baby and probably was suffering from some PPD (in line with Babe, I guess) and Erica hasn't kidnapped or plotted to kidnap any babies since (unlike the Carey's), for another thing retribution or not Erica should only shut-up about kidnappings if the family of the child she kidnapped from kidnaps (take note Carey's). IMO, if she was lecturing Maria or even say Anita about kidnapping - hypocritical, not so much with Carey's and Greenlee. Greenlee was just having another one of her mini-mememe-breakdown's that usually could end up having huge ramification on the people in her way. Such was the case here. If Greenlee hadn't crashed the kidnapping wouldn't be a big issue? If Greenlee had not decided to kidnap that baby for 20 miles of road, the baby wouldn't be in the hospital near death and Kendall probably would have carried her other baby a while longer.

• Members

I was young, and that was a long time ago, but didn't Erica go looking for Maddie after the crash, and that's how she found Esther? Lets also not forget that Erica crashed taking baby Maddie at Maria's insistance to the hospital. She wasn't kidnapping her. Yes, I realize she'd "kidnapped" Maria before that. But after Maddie was born, Erica still risked her life to drive Maddie to the hosptial. That's when the accident happened.

I'm not gonna say much more, because I think Erica has every right to say what she said to Greenlee and more if she wants. Sure she did something similar. But she owned up it. She took her lumps. And in the end, she paid for the whole thing. Which IMO, makes her not only one to talk, but one from Greenlee to learn from.

Archived