DAYS: Tuesday

• Members

Y'all must be watching a different show than me... I thought it was the worst episode in over a year, and completely the opposite of where I thought they were trying to go. Stefano being in on Andre doesn't make any sense, especially since he detested Andre for what he did to his daughter Renee. There was no realism, especially with BrainDamagedNick actually managing to board a plane to Vegas (with no scenes detailing how he actually did it - just as there were no scenes detailing how Andre escaped, or Tony finding out that John was his brother). There's no emotional impact anymore, which is something that the show had last summer/fall. The whole episode was really confusing and even the attempts at humor felt totally out of place and inappropriate, in my opinion. Does anyone else here feel this way? I watched the ep with my Mom and she was as flabbergasted as I was. It's like the fluffing over of certain key things (like when Belle, Phillip, and Shawn found Claire and her kidnapper was never seen from again, let alone any motive or reason for abduction explained) has hit a fever pitch, and half the show's details are left out on a semi-daily basis.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived