DAYS: Tuesday

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It seems the old Stefano is back. Glad for it. Loved the scenes in the hospital. Stefano threatening the doctor and then laughing once he was out of the room - such a harken to the old Stefano who so loved "the game". Quote of the day goes to Tony: "Yes, Father, I'm finally home. And it's SO good to be back!" Yay, sarcasm and depth-rich dialogue!

I felt bad for Roman when Tony invited him to dinner with he and Anna. Poor guy didn't know what hit him.

Why did Anna and Tony have to disappear after the commerical break? I love them.

Bo streaking was hilarious. Roman's commentary was to die for. Although he did seem a little too into it, LoL.

How funny was the doctor calling about Andre's escape, with the cop all tangled on the bed? Yeah, one bedridden and one wheelchair bound...mmhmm... suuuuuuuure.

Nice to see Maggie again.

• Members

Great show again today!

Stefano seriously scares the crap out of me! So happy to have EVIL!STEFANO! back. EJ finally finds out what lenghths his father will go to. Stefano and Dr. Rolf laughing at the Salem Doctors cracked me up!

Bo and Hope couldn't possibly get any cuter! I'm ready for some Bope!Action! though.

Roman didn't look heartbroken to me, maybe a little sad, but I laughed out loud when he saw Bo.

Headtrauma!Nick! was great again today. So funny when he told Jeremy he was sexy. I actually didn't hate Jeremy today...although I'm sure it won't be long.

Chelsea/Jett.. Sexy music, blushing confusion, sneeky peeks...Yeah! they are sooo going there....Poor Poor CHICK!

• Members

Well, we can always fight over it IMissAremid :lol: .

Today was awesome. Didn't care too much for the Vegas stuff until the end when Nick walked in. Amnesiac Nick is a hoot and it was nice to see Jeremy caring for him somewhat. Of course, it didn't take long for him to return to his normal self. Good seeing Maggie too, especially with Bo and Hope.

Loved the Bo and Hope bet and him being naked in the Pub :lol: . Hilarious stuff and I am just in love with these two right now. Roman's reactions were priceless and JT played THAT scene well. Too bad he flopped on portraying heartbreak in his scenes at the Pub with Tony and Ana. Loved Tony's reunions with Hope, Bo, and Roman. His inviting Roman to dinner got a chuckle out of me.

Tony/Stefano/Andre was just fantastic. Stefano's reactions were spot on and it's so great to see evil Stefano back. I also love the slyness of Andre and Tony's little monologue was great. The feel of the scenes was well-done and loved the end with Andre escaping and Stefano going MIA. Now there is classic Dimera stuff. Loved Stefano laughing at the doctors :lol:

EJ/Sami/Lucas was kind of dry but I loved seeing spunky Sami return when she and Lucas were talking with Roman . It was also nice to see some laughing between EJ, Lucas, and Sami during the talk about playing cards and drinks.

Good show. Hope tomorrow is just as good.

• Members

What a fun episode!

Hmmm where to begin...

yay for return of sardonic EJ as he taunted Andre in the hospital bed. It was good to see a return of that to show that the character still has a little bit of an edge, even if Andre got the last laugh with Stefano disowning EJ. And man Stefano is so SCARY. Even though this isn't the Marlena-obsessed Stefano that I know from my 90s viewing, I am actually enjoying what they are doing with him right now making him SOOOOOOOOOO evil. To you who have been watching longer than I have (longer than 15 years or so) is this closer to what Stefano was in the 80s, or is this just something entirely different with Sheffer writing Stefano like a mafia don? In any event, I'm liking it.

The Tony-Stefano-Andre scene was DELICIOUS. I loved Tony's mocking Stefano with the "It's so good to be back" line. That was a nice touch. Bravo writers. Was hoping they would address the fact that Tony and John aren't actually brothers since it was Andre who did the blood test with John, but whatever... I can deal for now because I enjoyed the rest of that confrontation enough to let it go... for now. LOL at Stefano's response to Roman about stomping dirt on his pine box, wanting his coffin to be mahogany at least. And LOL at the idiot Salem cop tied up in Andre's bed. The Salem PD really have to be the most pathetic TV police force around.

Yay for Maggie appearing on screen even if it was random and short. Same goes for Anna. Boy did Leann look gorgeous today. AmnesiaNICK is still cute. Jeremy was on today but it didn't annoy me because he was on for like five seconds. Same goes for Stephanie. And I found myself actually interested in what will happen with Chelsea and Jett. Who knew?

Still loving Bope's cute scenes. I know some people are complaining about them just being props for the overall story, but honestly I vastly prefer them supporting the overall storyline while still together and in love than them being front and center by themselves with yet another storyline with some interloper you know doesn't have a chance like Patrick Lockhart coming between them. Or some drama with Billie or Chelsea for the umpteenth time. Why couldn't they write Bope like this between Jan-April? I don't get it. Oh crap. I take that back. WTF is up with the streaking? This is like the stupid Lumi stunt they pulled in the hotel. Grrrrr. It was annoying and beneath the maturity level of Lucas and Sami when they had them doing this and it's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYy beneath the maturity level of Bo and Hope when they have them doing that now. I guess I'll let it slide this time because Peter Reckell is pretty damn hot shirtless, but you're on thin ice, Hogan.

Wow Lucas and Sami are dumb wanting to stay in their apartment after the bomb attack and Roman is dumb for letting them. But I'm glad Sami continues to soften to EJ, defending him and laughing at his jokes while Lucas continues to show his insecurities and make an idiot out of himself with his incivility while EJ appears the more mature one about everything.

Finally, is it just me or was this episode really fantastically balanced? Maybe I'm just in a good mood today.

• Administrator

Pretty good episode today (No Santo/Colleen woohoo).

Stefano/Tony/Andre in the same scenes - nice!! Stefano needs to be on like 4 days a week. He is da man.

I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see John tell Tony that they're half-bros. Hogan leaving out key scenes....how shocking.

• Members

John didn't tell him but Marlena did. She had a line of dialogue last Thursday about it. It was vague but it was when she introduced John as her husband and then she mentioned it. I don't remember it exactly but I remember it was mentioned in the Tony reunion scenes. It should've been more then it was but I am sure many fans could care less. It's something a good deal of people don't like to acknowledge anyway :lol: .

I also think Stefano is not on everyday because of the cost of Joe Mascolo. I doubt he came back for less money so that is probably holding them back. I don't think it's Hogan's doing as he seems to love writing for him IMO.

• Members

I loved this episode. It was a lot of fun but had some great drama, too. For the drama, you can't beat Stefano, Andre and Tony all together in one scene. I love the return of evil Stefano because this is the way I remember him from the beginning, before the Marlena obsession watered him down. Now he's a real villain again, with the cartoonish aspect gone. The escape was great, with the doctor so calmly calling Roman with the cop tied up in the bed.

Yay! Sami actually stood up to Lucas a little bit today. It's kind of ridiculous that they want to stay in the apartment after the bombing, but at the same time would you trust the Salem PD to keep your family safe? They can't even manage to secure an old man in a wheelchair and one paralyzed from the neck down (only, of course, with the Dimeras nothing is as it seems). Loved EJ's little joke about playing cards and Sami laughing while Lucas huffed and puffed.

The Vegas stuff was okay--again, a fun scene with Nick and Jeremy. Loved Maggie's look today, the hair was gorgeous.

Bo and Hope are too adorable for words. I loved the bet because it gave me the opportunity to imagine Bo running around naked. Roman's reaction was cute and loved Hope's expression. I enjoy these fun scenes.

Almost forgot, the divine Anna looked amazing today!

• Members

THIS is the Stefano I remember and love!! The scenes with Stefano/Andre/Tony and Stefano/EJ were amazing -- felt like I'd stepped back in time 20 some years :)

I do hope Anna is on contract - can't say enough positive things about her!

Yes to spunky Sami and to EJ: his reaction to his father and wanting to play hearts!

Did they have the vegas bunch on? Too bad, that was the only part that wasn't a hit...

• Members

If you read the blog with Trevor/Jeremy and Marcus/Patrick, you would know that Jeremy is being redeemed. Thankfully. I don't know if this is the beginning yet, though. I really did like him with Nick and Nick with him. Great scenes.

Also, not having the maddening extras around the hot tub and anywhere around today was a huge plus. Chelsea may be acknowledging her attraction to Jett, but firmly knows where she wants her life to go. I know I've missed something here because she should have told him already about Danielle being married so his thanking her for helping out was sort of out of sync...it didn't make sense.

I really agree about today being fantastic, loads of fun and great character interactions. Stefano/Joe was totally amazing.

• Members

I was happy to see Jeremy interact with the Hortons even if it was just over the phone. Really looking back on it what was the point of making him a Horton if they weren't going to have him in scenes with Nick like today besides just to have him set up camp with half of the other Salem residents in Bo and Hope's hostel.

Maybe Jeremy will have a role in bringing down the DiMeras and that will be how he gets his redemption? I'm also curious to see how EJ might get blamed for this because if he doesn't then that episode where he ran into Max on the plane was kind of pointless. Not that I want any more trouble for EJ, but I suppose that could tie into Stefano punishing him. Hmmmm.

As for Chelsea and Jett... yes the scene did already happen where Chelsea told Jett about Danielle being married, but I think this was their first scene together since Chelsea tried to kiss him after their previous talk about it, so I didn't have any problem with how that scene went today.

• Members

I just got back from the beach on Saturday and have been on a DAYS high as I have watched the last 2 weeks and the two days this week all in 2 days. It's been work, eat, and DAYS(with 4 Big Brother's thrown in there) the last 2 days. I have loved the last few weeks with today's show the best except for maybe last Monday's(July 16th ) episode, which had loads of great flashbacks and history thrown in at the same time.

I LOVED the Tony, Stefano, Andre hospital scenes! Thaao is on fire and I am glad he is on DAYS and that is nothing I could even imagine saying after SuperTony that JER wrote him as during his second tenure. I am glad Stefano is finally showing his evil ways, its about damn time. I am hooked on DAYS right now just because of Stefano going evil and Andre escaping towards the end of the show.

Like others have said the show just flowed well today. I think its because the eppy had a mix of humor, laughter, drama, suspense, and a smidge of romance. I can't wait for tomorrow's show!

Archived