AMC: Uncasting Spolier!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not even just Fusion thou. The hospital was just as bad last summer with Julia and Jamie swapping spit every two minutes and New Beginnings also reads like a bad sitcom. All of these "business" lack any real work. Short of Cambius industries and Chandler enterprises and the Comeback their are no real work places.

• Members

Surprised in a way but not too surprised either. I had a feeling that AMC would end up axing Di and the wonderful Kelli Giddish since they fired Cady McClain. I bet Alec Musser(Del) will also be getting the axe once his contract is up.

Sad that Justin Breuning(Jamie) is leaving. AMC should re-cast Jamie. I definitely believe as well that Alexa Havins(Babe) will be gone soon too and I kinda look for AMC to re-cast Babe as well.

• Members

Man, actresses don't have much luck on AMC do they? In the past year or so, they've ditched Kelli Giddish, Julia Barr, Terri Ivens, Cady McClain, Tanisha Lynn, Connie Fletcher, Taylor Gildersleeve & Stacy Haiduk, and taken Tonya Pinkins and Jill Larson off contract. What men have been let go? The only ones I can think of are Michael B. Jordan and Vincent Irizarry.

Honestly, I'd rather have all of those actors/characters back (well, maybe not Gildersleeve's Sydney) than suffering through more Aidan, Del, Jonathan, Ryan, Babe, Krystal, Josh, Jamie. I like Annie and Greenlee IN THEORY when they're not all about Ryan, but that basically leaves Adam, Erica, Jack, Zach, Kendall, Tad, JR, Amanda, Lily/Ava, Colby and Sean as the only contract characters that I enjoy watching.

Kelli Giddish could have been handed the most challenging storyline imaginable, and knocked it out of the park. As much as I love Alicia Minshew and Lucci, with Julia Barr and Cady McLain gone, I think Kelli was AMC's best actress. Shame, shame, shame AMC.

• Members

I am interested to see how Di is written out...... maybe she will be the one placed as a Fusion office elsewhere....

Part of me is starting to strongly believe Babe will "die" again.....

I can't see any other reason because I don't see J.R alllowing her to run off with Little Adam.

Archived