AMC: Uncasting Spolier!

• Members

The new SOD is reporting that Di played by Kelli Giddish is leaving the canvas. Their going to be testing Adian with Greenlsleaze. From what i could make out from JHC's double talk Josh isn't out of the picture so Babe oh i mean Greensleaze may have 2 men chasing after her.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She can do better than what AMC has been giving her since the is she/isn't she Dixie story ended. I do hope it was her choice to leave, because it'll get on my wrong side if they fired her (let her go) before Alec Musser.

SOD is also confirming Justin B. is out, which confirms to me that AH is out.

• Members

Figures, they get rid of an actress who actually has talent and some chemistry with her other co-stars. Such a waste but I bet Carruthers doesn't want any reminders of Dixie anymore. AMC fires the good ones and keeps the bad and the mediocre talent.

When is Del going to get the boot?

• Members

I am devastated but not shocked really. I pretty much have been expecting Kelli to go since late last year. Di has virutally had no story and the only reason she is getting airtime lately is because of all the Fusion stuff. Kelli is talented and deserves better than what AMC has given her the last year and a bit. Its too bad, Kelli was a rare find these days. She had talent right off the bat.

They never really developed the Di/Aidan romance (there was potential there) but alas they didn't develop it. I am really shocked they still see value in Aidan. As far as I am concerned he is just an expensive piece of eye candy. Aidan's character has virutally served no purpose his entire time on the show.

But yay to Justin and Alexa being out :D (well Justin leaving confirms Alexa is too) Uncasting news I can get behind.

Archived