AMC: Uncasting Spolier!

• Members

Adian would be great on GH , he even has family he Port Chuck. Kendall,Maria,Mia,Antia,Ryan's sister (totally forgot her name) Di. He has had 6 failed romances and no connection to any character on the PV canvas. He must have some very interesting pics of Brian Frons?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am absolutely devastated! Kelli Giddish was a GOLDMINE find - and Dixie's real return was the end for her. She had a good relationship story going with Tad, but once they signed Cady back, she was DONE. And now that Cady was fired, they put Kelli with the younger crowd with nothing to do. I don't understand why they keep Del and Aiden (Ok, I love Aiden, but he is NOWHERE near as talented as Kelli) - and then let Kelli go.

I am pissed! Ugh!

Josh/Greenlee is already a pretty popular pairing. Aiden being thrown in is not a good idea - most people enjoyed Di/Aiden and were hoping they'd write more for them. UGH!

• Members

I was just about to say that.

I don't imagine so.

You mean the Zendell/Ryannie/Greenlee hour? Yep. It seems everyone who isn't a Kane/Montgomery or a Lavery is either out of a job or reduced to little to no storyline.

I never understood why they put Di at Fusion. She is supposedly Dixie's sister and was seemingly close to her in age. I just can't imagine a woman in her 40's acting the way Di does. They write her as if she is twenty something. But she was supposedly close to Dixie's age when she first came on.

I see no reason to keep Aiden or Del either.

Josh and Greenlee are a popular couple? Since when? From what I've seen there's major hate for Greenlee since she came back.

AMC's young talent is being eroded. Eden Rigel, Alexa Havins, Tanisha, Kelli Giddish, Rebecca Budig are all gone or leaving. The only one left is Levenn and I can't imagine her stay much longer. Her contract is up either this year or next year and I can't imagine her staying. They will seriously be lacking in young female talent and we all know how AMC casts male characters. It's muscle's first and acting second. AMC's a sinking ship if all they can offer is Zendell, Ryannie and Greenlee hour while they slowly watch the rest of the show become nothing more then filler.

• Members

It's not just an Aidan thing, it also seems to be a Fusion thing. Mia, Simone, Erin, realGreenlee, and now Di. I know for a fact (not really, but come on...) that Anita, if she was still around, would have been in the Fusion fold. Every single female under the age of 30 (character-wise) is involved with Fusion, with a couple of exceptions. Think about the near-past...Laurie, Joni, Maggie...all would have been Fusionites right now. Hell, you know that if Laura Kirk was still around, she'd be part of Fusion, considering her history with Greenlee.

I think whoever said it was right...it's time to ditch Fusion and give these women real careers. Playing pajama party while fighting over fictitious deadlines and [!@#$%^&*] is not real work. Amanda, I think, would make an excellent doctor.

Archived