DAYS: July 4th

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i didn't end up watching much of tuesday, but i'm so excited for todays episode..We all should treasure these appearances by FR, these could very well be her last...And its great seeing Kayla again, i really missed her...

• Members

Only 32 more minutes! I can't wait to see this episode. I read the day ahead previews, and it's not an earth-shattering episode, but it's a family episode and sometimes, those are better than the action packed eppys.

Justin was mentioned!? This is awesome! Please, god let the rumors be true!

• Members

Wonderful episode today. It started a bit slow, but got really interesting as everyone began to show up at the BBQ.

Omg...did anyone catch the promo for Day's during the commercial break? Not gonna spoil it for anyone, just gonna say that next weeks looks really good.

• Members

I posted a promo transcript in spoiler island in case anyone missed it. Looks good. :)

As for today's episode I liked it a lot for it being an episode where nothing really happened. Nice to see Kayla back and reunited with Steve for the first time since the island, nice to see Alice Horton and Jeremy Horton shooting the breeze, I too noticed Justin was mentioned but totally missed any explanation of why Mickey Horton wasn't there (have they given up pretending?). I liked Max and Bo talking like brothers even if it was really stupid of Max to tell Bo so much about what was going on. I liked Adrienne and Steve being siblings. I liked Marlena's concern about Belle and Phillip and the increasing shadiness being hinted there with him even though the whole country club thing is such BS that Belle should feel like she doesn't belong considering John Black is just as loaded as Victor Kiriakis. The Nick-Chelsea-Jett crap just bores me at this point but whatever. I don't dislike any of the characters I just don't care about them so it doesn't bother me that much. Can't wait until the fun really begins next week!

Archived