Y&R interesting un-casting news

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Adrianne Leon Breaking News!!!!!

And the saga continues.....

Well, I wish I had a positive follow up to that last post but unfortunately- for me at least - This one isn't much brighter. You guys have been there for me through thick and through thin (pun intended )- and many of you....from show to show and character to character- so I felt that you had the right to know before everyone else. I absolutely love you all and know that this is the least I can do....

I was notified today that I will no longer be part of the cast of Y&R and that the last day I worked (last week) was actually my last day there. I wish I would have known that then... and had taken the opportunity to let everyone know just how much I enjoyed working with them in addition to how greatly they will be missed.

I love and adore the cast/crew and production and I am very thankful to Sony/CBS, Marnie Saitta, Barbara Bloom, Ed and Kathy, Y&R and all others involved in my casting.... for providing me with this amazing opportunity. It has been an honor to work with yet again, an award winning cast and crew (not to mention loving, supportive, professional....a wonderful second family)...and to have been part of not only an amazing show but the number one daytime drama. That's been a blast. I hold only fond memories (well minus this one) and wish the show all the best especially with their future Colleen plans. She's a wonderful character and has so much potential.

So, here we are closing another chapter of my life....... but moving forward as always....there are other things (both music/acting) in the works so .....it's not suuuuuch a sad thing. After taking a much needed break- I'll be back. Love you all and thanks for everything! Xxoxo- Adrianne

• Members

OMG is this for real!?

WHY!? I thought she was doing a pretty decent job as Colleen. Heck I was even starting to like her better than the other one. She had a lot of sass and spunk. Definitely brought a unique perspective to the character.

Oh well she will be missed.

• Members

THIS IS A TRAVESTY!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT NOT NOTNOT NOT COOL!! HOW DARE THEY?!!! SHE LEFT GH TO JOIN Y&R AND THIS HOW THEY REPAY HER?

I HOPE SHE GOES BACK TO GH AND GETS NOMINATED FOR ANOTHER DAMN EMMY!!!

• Members

I like CK. I'll never in a million years understand why so many people hate her...

And thats not to say DS wasn't good...she was excellent. And she definitely looked like she was Drucilla's daughter. But when I first tuned into Y&R she was Lily and so it'll be a while before I think of anyone else as Lily. I hope CK lasts a long time in the role and develops more of a divalike personality like her mother.

This storyline with Daniel is helping to bring that side out of her and I hope she can turn people's opinions about her around. I haven't heard anything to suggest that shes a horrible or evil person. All I know is that there are rumors she didn't get along with VR. But then again it seems like VR didn't get along with a lot of people on set so I don't think its fair to judge her for that.

Anyways thats my view on the CK situation.

I'm gonna miss AL SO MUCH though....GOD I WANT A KEVIN/COLLEEN relationship NOW!

• Members

There goes ALL hope for a Kevin/Colleen pairing. they wasted so much time pairing her with JT and then the coma inducing pairing with Corbel. Kevin and Colleen were HAWT, they had unbridled chemistry. I really liked her as Colleen, you could tell that she was a good actress. Brooke Lynn and Colleen were completely different characters and Adrianne showed that.

I really, REALLY hope she returns to GH. They could use someone like her again. And now they can pair Brooke Lynn up with someone who isn't gay. Come back to GH Adrianne!!!

Archived