Y&R interesting un-casting news

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At first I read a Frantz on the end and I thought it was Adrienne Frantz who plays Amber and I was so excited and happy...and then I realized it was Leon and that just sucks.

I don't know what LML is doing...but she is dragging Y&R down.

• Members

This comes as a great shock. I hate it when anyone loses their job and in this case it is no different. How can the show ditch its' prettiest actress in Adrianne Leon? Why did they handle things so shabbly (As they did with Davetta Sherwood last year. People on the set knew she was fired before she did as i hear it)? Could have weight gain really caused her losing her job? Come on the kid was on medication for allergies and back, neck and arm pain from a car accident in 2004, not that she was pigging out and would not lose the weight. She did a fine job as Colleen. Adrianne is real beautiful and sexy. It is hard to believe she has been let go.

As for seeing Lynsdy Fonseca coming back reprising the role of Colleen well I'm not too sure about that. Lynsdy was asked ,I believe, a couple of years ago if she wanted to come back and she said no. She has been busy with other projects in nighttime tv and been somewhat successful with it.

Yes, without AL the younger scene at Y&R is just about dead. It is that if they happen to revovle the younger set around Adrianne Frantz and her Amber character. SHE was supposed to leave on some album tour a few months ago remember? Now she is getting more airtime than ever. Nice going LML.

Thanks for the memories AL. Good luck to you in the future.

• Members

WELL THANK THE LORD THAT SHE IS NO LONGER ON THAT SHOW I COULD NOT STAND HER ALL SHE EVER DID WAS WHINE ABOUT EVERYTHING I DO HOPE THEY BRING BACK LF I LIKED HER WAY BETTER THEN THIS COLLEEN.

• Members

What complete and utter bull crap. I mean, I always prefered LF in the role but Adrianne is a more than capable actress and she was a suitable recast. And to get rid of her based on her weight gain and to not even tell her she's fired until after she's taped her final scenes. Lynn Marie Latham has been responsible for so much talent being shoved or walking out the door since she came aboard. Y&R is already in the tubes, when some of these long time actors start leaving (hell they already have) there will be nothing left to tie it to the Y&R of old, nothing. And maybe that's what Latham wants.

Who the hell cares about Amber and her breasts? She is one of the main reasons I stopped watching. Amber is alot like Babe on AMC, the show is focused around her and she has no ties to Genoa City what so ever.

GET HER OFF MY SCREENS!

God I hate this show.

• Members

I've always been an Amber fan, but I agree that her run on Y&R has been painful to watch. First LML ruined Sheila, now she has ruined Amber. I hope that if/when B&B resumes control of both characters they will simply pretend the most recent Y&R runs never happened.

Much as I love B&B and much as I don't mean this as an insult, I never ever would have thought that the destruction of shared Y&R/B&B characters would happen on Y&R or that I'd trust B&B with them more.

Archived