AMC: Friday

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Adam is the BEST person for Erica on the show. They have chemistry and I love their scenes together. Always have. I wish the writers would do something here

Emma is supercute. Love her with Ryan

I dont trust Greenlee. I think she is serious about dropping the custody battle now bc she is a wildcard and highly unpredictable. The slightest thing can set her off and Im sure it will. Kendall and Annie better watch their backs

• Members

It was a mixed bag for me.

I ff'd through Ryan/Annie when they were alone.

Whinelee still annoys the heck out of me and I couldn't believe Kendall & Ryan were letting her hold their son.

Adam/Erica were great, as usual. I don't ever want these two paired romantically again, though. It failed in the past and I see no reason to go back there when Jack is still around for her.

Erica/Jack. I laughed so much when the women were being interviewed. That bear hunter was hilarious! Then, when the woman who could actually be compatible with Jack showed up, Erica could hardly conceal her jealousy. I thought this story was growing stale until this latest twist. Now, I can't wait to see where this leads next.

• Members

I feel the same. I loved when Erica talked about them being best friends even when they are enemies :lol: That is so true and I love the Canary/Lucci chemistry as long as it's not romantic. I have no desire to see those two kissing :mellow: They never did even when they were married years ago. :lol:

I am so excited to see Erica in full jealous mode and the stunts she is sure to pull to get Jack's attention. Of course he'll know every one of them because they've been down this road in the past but it's always fun for me anyway. I just love them together. :wub:

• Members

I am getting tired of Jack and Erica's antics. It was fun for a while... but it really doesn't make sense. They clearly are in love and still love each other. IMO they are acting like two kids in high school. Right now the writing for Colby and Sean is more mature than Jack and Erica. I just want them back together.... enough with this cat and mouse game they seem to be playing.

I really wish they'd pair Erica back with Adam. He's the only former man she's had that still has any type of charisma. He's really currently the only other option than Jack.

• Members

Eric a plays games, yes. But this [!@#$%^&*] makes her look stupid, childish and patheic. That "growth" that people have wanted for her for years, sure as hell ain't happening. She's so POD now, it's not even funny. LOL, call me a hater, I don't care. I don't like her with Jack, I make no secret of that, but I am an Erica fan, first, last and always. And I know her like the back of my hand, and she is...POD. :angry:

• Members

Adam broke free of his POD why can't Erica seem to shake it? I thought they were moving in the right direction with her (ironically enough when mcT was still writing) when she ended things with Jeff.... you know why does Erica have to be attached? Have her be Miss Independent take on a new business venture and knock it out of the park.

That's more in tune with Erica's character than this "New Divorce" business. I still love Erica but I know there is more out there for her than this.

• Members

Yes, exactly. That's what I wanted to come from the entire Jeff debacle. That Erica would realize she was lost and needed to find herself again, before she could love again. She could have done a lot of things, to rejevenate. She could have started a new cosmetics company, or gotten Enchantment back. She could have gone back to her modeling roots, or fashion roots. They could have brought back the whole line of products that she'd started with Dr. Fashionella all those years ago, and build another empire on that. She needs time to be Erica again. To find her fire, her spark. To try and recapture some of her essence that Josh being alive stole. And then, then, they could have gone back to Jack and Erica. But IMO, if they reconcile with Erica still being POD, it's going to be the same crap over and over again with them this time next year. She hasn't learned. She hasn't realized that she is the one who is messed up. She hasn't realized that she can find what she's looking for on her own for awhile. And without that, other men, other women (her jealously and insecurity), etc. are going to come between them.

Archived