AMC: Friday

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love me some Erica and Adam. I think its funny (and a little desperate) that Erica suspects Adam as her $1 million man.

More recreated flashbacks make me want to puke. I'm so over them - and I'm officially over this custody storyline. I felt bad for most everyone involved, but now I barely care bc this storyline is dragging way too much. Kenlee definitely have their lesbian chemistry though....which is amusing.

Emma is way too adorable.

• Members

I FLOVE the relationship Erica and Adam have together. Their subtle put-downs, yet subtle concern for each other is so fun to watch. I really enjoy Zach and Adam working together too - the attitude Zach has with Adam is hilarious. Awww, Erica was showing concern for Zach's well-being ;)

• Members

I am loving Jackson Montgomery lately. I love how he is avoiding the Kenlee/Spike drama and isn't letting Erica use that to mask the problems they are having in their relationship. He is letting Kenlee work it out themselves, and wants to only talk about the kiss Erica couldn't help love from the night before. They love each other so much, and I love watching them play around.

Finally, Zach is telling Ryan and Greenlee off.

Stuart :)

• Members

So is Greenlee serious about dropping the custody battle? I hope so - maybe we can finally move on......a part of me doesn't believe Greenlee is finished with Spike though :(

I feel so bad for Adam. He doesn't want to show it, but he really cares about JR's well-being. He is in a bad spot right now.

• Members

I don't blame Annie for being pissed. Ryan is all but ready to sacrifice Spike to Greenlee at the expense of everyone who stuck around.

I just adore Zach so much for staying on guard around Greenlee. She is not to be trusted. I loved him going off on her. Repeatedly.

Archived