LIVE: Daytime Emmy Discussion

Josh

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who knows!! Linda Dano was wasted on Guiding Light...she could have been such a great character for Alan to combat with! As for Ty...he's tried...if Bradley could write a story for Felicia he could be her lover!!

• Members

Ok, I am getting majorly PO'd they are not showing anyone from Passions, I have seen the back or caught two seconds of them before commercials of James Stevenson,, Juliet Mills, Lindsay Hartley, and Liza Huber. SHOW ME PEOPLE THAT I F'ING CARE ABOUT!!! They have hardly shown anyone from Days either and showing Leann with all the teens instead of with Thao is just ridiculous. I do think Brandon Beemer looks hot and Martha is great too. Greg Rikaart was looking pretty good...omg Tonya Lee Williams looks like crap and Kirstoff St. John where is your jacket???

• Members

they just showed the cast of NS. Thats cool bc I thought it was mainly going to be GH people the way they've been promoting it

Laura Wright told Michael Easton that he's the hot guy on OLTL and everyone loves him and he says no thats not true. lol...seems like he knows fans hate John

Archived