LIVE: Daytime Emmy Discussion

Josh

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

OLTL should have won....figures that both would be from CBS.

And tonight's show just sucked.....those damn fan videos were annoying as hell and took up way too much time. And the writing the ceremony was just plain terrible.

Elmo, Oscar, and Ellen were the only highlights of the night.

Tyra Banks looked like she was wearing a tent btw.

• Members

No I don't. All I did was ask you a question with no malicious or hidden agenda behind it. You chose to be rude and start this ridiculous back and forth banter when you could have simply said what your issue with her is. What I suspect is the real reason behind your derision at MS losing was the fighting between her and VR. If I'm offbase then I apologize. Just trying to get what it was about. The only question I'm asking myself is if you're VR? Anyways bye.

God I really wished ATWT had won for Best Show. And OLTL was totally robbed. They only gave it to Guiding Light because the show is so old and probably headed off air. I mean really why else was there a "tie". I think OLTL was definitely shafted for Guiding Light. Y&R I can accept. Although I know it will piss off a lot of the people who hate LML since it makes her look good.

I'd love to be backstage with all of them to celebrate Maura West's win. She is definitely a class act. And I really want to hang out with the younger adults. They all look so cool. And to all the other Luke fans while we know this year was supposed to his hopefully his summer storyline will lead to an Emmy next year. I feel very confident that he's going to churn out some excellent work in these next few months.

• Members

I think the awards sucked mainly bc I dont give a crap about daytime right now. AMC is the only show Im actually liking that I watch. Im watching GH out of habit and Ive dropped Y&R. I dont even go near OLTL and B&B anymore and PSSNS I'll check out every so often only on NBC.com though

Archived