LIVE: Daytime Emmy Discussion

Josh

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes they played a teen promo!!

They validated that man's work!! OH my GOD!!! Dan is going to die....I am happy that GL got the award, but not David Kriezman which only means that hack isn't going anywhere!

CBS why do you have such a hard on for Vivica A. Fox?? Seriously...she hasn't been on Y&R in at least what 20 years??? Stop with her Y&R pimping....

Oh God...David Kriezman/GL Outstanding Writing....Bryton...OMG!!!!

• Members

I *love* it when the ladies of "The View" launch into Hot Topics mode up there...

And they forgot to mention that James Lipton completely fucked up "Another World," almost leading it to cancellation within its first year on the air...

GO PAULA DEEN!!! AND GO MADE!!!!!!!

Yay, GL anniversary package!

• Members

Why laugh at Michelle Stafford losing? Just because she plays Phyllis? Or that whole Victoria Rowell situation which no one except those who work on Y&R really know what happened.

And ranger I hope you're not talking about me specifically....where did I say I hate any of the other characters/actors from the other shows? Cuz thats definitely a lie. Yeah I find Bryton's characters to be boring and I don't think Lulu's portrayer was anything special last year. But that doesn't mean I don't find the character important.

But yeah whatever man. Nothing you can say will destroy my happiness for Maura West and ATWT Directing Team! And yeah that main lady was a DIVA on stage.

And on a side note all the younger actors/actresses on ATWT are looking FIERCE tonight. Big congrats to Elena Goode, Van Hansis, nuAlison (forgot her name), and Jen Landon!

Archived