DAYS: Wesdnesday, May 16th...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved the Philip and Belle scenes. I was wondering if Johnson and Madison would have chemistry together, and it was confirmed today. They do! I want Philip and Belle back together. I'm not saying Madison and Beemer aren't smoking together, but I would rather see Belle with Philip. That's just me. Philip really wants Belle to love him back and he's trying to charm her so bad, telling her that she could have everything. Little does he know, he is turning into his father, trying to buy love.

I love Bo vs. Steve. It's such an interesting concept. They're best friends, but they're also two stubborn men, who will go at each other's throats when they're on opposing sides. I can't wait until tomorrow. I want to see fists fly!

Nick and Chelsea are the best couple to hit DAYS in a really long time. The characters work together. The actors work together. Everything just comes together with these two. DAYS hit a goldmine when they created Nick Fallon and placed him with Chelsea. A true supercouple in the making.

Willow's starting to show. :) Maggie was cute today. She always is.

• Members

Me, too...everything you wrote except the Bo/Steve rumble. MM is perked tremendously with JKJ. Love them together. Love the young lovers and grin like a fool when they are together. How fun.

and sweet LOL.

Loved Bo, Shawn and Steve together. The news man who shows the clips from Days and Passions just before the show was laughing about too much testosterone on that screen and so it was.

• Members

Um...Maggie is hilarious! She totally touched her breast in Nick's room and then the note, "Love, Aunt Maggie" that was priceless!!!

Peter Reckell ... OMG!!! I love when he has his haircut and short...Next to Brandon Beemer that is some amazing hot stuff right there!! I still don't feel Steve, but the Brady men...YUMMY!!!!!!

Nick I swear though is the hottest guy on the show!!! His dialouge with Chelesa was so sweet, that seven year old line was priceless!!

Belle and Phillip's scenes were really good! Martha Madison is amazing...I love her so much!!

And I agree...Hope and Billie together that is some fierce stuff right there!!

• Members

I don't think I could love Nick and Chelsea anymore if I tried. They're so good, it hurts! I'm afraid of loving a couple THIS much and then having them destroyed... part of me wants them to be written off tomorrow just to avoid ruination!

• Members

Ok show.

Enjoyed Steve/Bo. They have really helped the end of this island story.

Belle/Philip was interesting. JKJ looked buff on North Shore but he looks much better now. I liked his scenes with Belle. They are actually going into Philip's character and motivation a little. About time.

Chelsea/Nick are so good and adorable. LOVE THEM!!

Maggie finding the panties and her one liner was priceless :lol: .

Not alot happened but an ok show. Can't wait for tomarrow.

• Members

I loved Maggie's response to finding the black panites! SR continues to entertain me after all these years! I think she is a great aunt to Nick. Can't wait for that irritating trouble-maker WillHo to go!!!!! Sounds like a good job for Bart or a resurrected Rolf.

And I think Chick is just adorable. It's hard to believe I used to hate Chelsea with a passion. Sheffer has fleshed her out and given her vulnerability and Nick!!! Here's hoping he lets them enjoy young love fulfilled for a bit before he lowers the conflict boom on them yet again.

Archived