• Members

I just re-watched the show on Soapnet and I totally did not see the wink Hope gave Sami as she walked down the aisle and the camera was focused on the crowd. Too cute.

I agree Kenny. That part was hysterical. Then we get the Sami/Kate staredown with Kate all confident and Sami like "Oh crap." :lol: . I just love Sami weddings.

I am sure all the guests have reciepts for their wedding gifts, based on Sami's track record :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

o and Dew ae kidding, ight? I swea, eve wedding I've eve gone to, the've given the gifts at the ECEPTION. Meaning, afte the wedding. So, I applad "Das" fo having estaint. es, we all want to know what the gifts ae, bt that's not excse enogh, in m opinion, to mess with tadition.

• Members

Sorry i'm a little late to post, but great show today...It was so nice seeing Shawn Sr, Caroline, Maggie, Bo, Hope, Marlena, and Roman...i guess on tomorrow's show we hear that Alice has a bad cold...The green wedding looks beautiful so far, i love all the flower arrangements around the church...and i really like what they did with Chez Rouge...The scene with Billie and Maggie was a nice touch as well, as they described the heart card with the seeds in it..Very cool....

Chelsea, Billie, Willow--great stuff....I still don't like Willow, but she's at her best when she's arguing with Chelsea or Hope...and it was great having Billie tell her off....Also Julie Pinson and Rachel Melvin looked gorgeous today...

Nick, Max, Abby, Chelsea---i really wish we would have gotten an exit for Abby...Its sad to note that if Ashley wouldn't have left, Abby would have been at the wedding today...But at least they addressed why she left...Thats still a sour subject for me...I did notice flirtation between Max and Stephanie...Are they really going to go there again now that Abby is gone????? What else can they have Max do???? I will say i'm liking the new Stephanie, and she's got great chemistry with Chelsea, Nick, and Max......I swooned a little during the brief Nick and Chelsea scene...Damm those two are just adorable together...

Sami and Marlena's scene was very nice, its about damm time these two shared a scene together....they should have had scenes together at Sami's wedding shower..And i'm glad Sami tried to tell Lucas again the truth..at least she made an effort....

Finally the walk down the isle and cliffhanger was awesome..Great job Days...And i'm glad we didn't see Kate till the end of the episode, that was a nice touch...And EJ showing up at the end was great...

Steve and Kayla--good stuff...SN looked kind of hot today..and i liked the lightening in the hotel room...Also another big cliffhanger...

• Members

I would have liked Sami's hairstyle to be less severe, but she looked beautiful anyway.

I growled when Marlena asked Kayla if she should stay. What a mother. She should have been with Sami then anyway.

Billie (besides being Lucas' sister) didn't need to be there except as a token person to see. I'll be glad when she is gone.

Other than that, it was a very nice show. I thought Will and Chelsea together showed family resemblance and that Will looked older and Chelsea looked younger LOL. Caroline was gorgeous and she and Grandpa looked so happy. Great to see them. I missed not seeing a scene with her and Sami before the wedding. Also, it was nice to see Sami agonize over telling Lucas and his not wanting to hear her, meaning she won redemption for that in my view.

• Members

chick looked so great together, loved Rachel in that pink dress, she was glowing, and Nick was all kinds of Hot in that suit.

S&K are so cute and hot at the same time. Loved there scenes together. Did like the roman/sami moment...

Archived