April 23-27, 2007

Toups

• Members

An event like a Sami Brady wedding always brings in the viewers. I think this year, viewers will be pleased to know it's not going to be the same damn thing again. That should get them to stay. :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly Roger.

Drew, I agree. Although last August's Sami wedding didn't do nothing for the ratings but it was also between her and Austin and I think people knew she wouldn't do it. This wedding is different and has been promoted heavily so my hope is Days can stay the same or at least hold on to 2.0 and then maybe get a nice jump to around 2.3-2.4 for the wedding. I don't think 2.5 is impossible by end of May but I have a feeling they may not hit that until June. June will be when we see Days get some solid numbers with schools and colleges done and out.

• Members

I was thinking the same thing. The Days ratings seems to take over this whole thread. They were almost no mention of GH great gain this week. I couldn't care less about the Days ratings which is down the toilet right now. I know I will get angry Days fans on me but you guys should be realistic and see that it sucks to have a 2.1. This is no case for excitement IMO

• Members

That's insulting to the GL fans out there. It may not be you're cup of tea but believe it or not they are fans of every show in here.

As for Days, i'm not dissing the fans but i'm just saying that they are 9 shows on the air right now and this thread should at least mention every show cause the ratings are extremelly important right now

• Members

Simple. Days is a show in trouble. It's no secret NBC wants them gone. Days's ratings have fallen hard and that is the big ratings story right now. All the other shows are still maintaining or staying competitive. Why would anyone want to mention GH's gain when they have been in 3rd all year? They aren't in immediate trouble and there is really no story there. GH was talkd about during February sweeps because they were the story back then and no one told people to stop talking about them. Many said congrats to other soaps on rising this week but Days' rise was bigger because it had been under a 2.0 last week and people want to see it do well for their sake and the genre's sake. If you want other soaps mentioned, then perhaps more people should come in here and post about them. Usually, there aren't many who come post in here and, those that do, tend to be the same people. However, what is there to talk about with the other shows? They rose or stayed the same. No one clocked a +5 rise or anything so there really isn't a story there. Sorry if you feel otherwise but it's the way it is.

Archived