April 23-27, 2007

Toups

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good set of motion for DAYS. This is the first major gain for DAYS since probably February. I hope they continue to build momentum and rise to the occasion for sweeps. And with this week and next week.....I'm sure DAYS will rise again.

Congrats.

• Members

I'm happy about OLTL and about DOOL. DOOL has been slumping but I don't think it is as bad as its ratings. OLTL probably was as bad as its.

It's still amazing only one soap is about 3.0.

The Thursday and Friday dropoff for OLTL wasn't as bad this week so that is good. I gotta look for the silver linings. The Monday show always seems to have the highest ratings for OLTL. I don't know why.

Anway, it looks like most of the soaps recovered a little bit.

Oh, by the way, Lskreet, thanks for posting these every week. I know there are probably other things you could be doing.

• Members

Thank goodness.

Now, it will be nice to hopefully see some mor epositive posts about Days, since it is now climbing back up in the ratings.

2.1. Good job. Now, see how much better ot can get.

• Members
To be honest I didn't watch Days either but I'm so happy for it and the fans. Plus I really don't think EJ is the problem here but thats a whole nother discussion. I just want ATWT to get up to 2.5 already like it deserves to. It doesn't look like there were any significant drops this week although I haven't looked closely at all the numbers.

• Members

This is such a relief and good news! Not just for DAYS but for daytime. They all needed a better week!

Hopefully, we don't get back to the last week's numbers.. :)

YAY for GH! I liked it last week! But they need to cut down the airtime for Carly, Sonny, Jason...

So Days featured more Bope and Jarlena and the ratings went up? And they even weren't in some major storyline!! Get a clue, Hogan and Corday!

Okay, I can rest until next Thursday.. :)

Archived