DAYS: Wednesday May 2

• Members

For real?? Wow, that was the first thing I wanted to comment on! It looked like she had an unfortunate encounter with a weedwacker! Or maybe she drove a convertible on a really windy, blustery day! Seriously, it's like a blind hairdresser put extentions and highlights in her hair and then teased it up a little bit.

I liked most parts of today's show. Sami's hyperventilation/blood pressure thing is gonna get old real fast though, so I hope that wraps up soon.

Once again, a glaring example of how they've completely done a 180 to the Stephanie character. She complains that Salem is a boring city. Funny, she had no complaints the first 8 months she was living there. And she wants to go out and party til 7am? Was she partying with Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton in DAYTON?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good Abe/Kate/Celeste scenes. I agree, Ponz, Hogan has given Celeste a great character to enjoy. Out the door EJ/Sami/Lucas and out and slam the door on Willow/Nick. Dreadful storylines...for my taste. I do think Kate is right is proving her beliefs however, she is extraordinarily lucky to have found what she needed so quickly.

• Members

I'm watching right now on SoapNet.

Boring as hell, except for the Celeste/Abe/Kate scenes. I'm thinking they should play Kate and Celeste as serious rivals! They're the two sexiest women in their age range, and they could certainly give Kate a rival her own age. If they won't bring Vivian back for her, then Celeste is a great second option! It'd also give Celeste some material that she so desperately deserves, seeing as how she's so goddamn entertaining.

And Nick! God, I love him. He's so sexy and adorable because he doesn't try -- he just IS! The lips, the eyes, the hair, the slim physique... GOD! I'm in love with him, LoL

• Members

Kenny i'm thinking Anna and Kate will end up being rivals..or at least thats what i hope will happen....Anna and Kate both have a history with Roman..and Kate had a brief flirtation with Tony that may be revisited...But i could totally go for Celeste being a rival to Kate, i'm loving Tanya Boyd lately..

Archived