ATWT: Wednesday Discussion

• Members

So Today's show was just fantatistic really enjoyed every minute of it for a change. I loved all the history moments, we might not have gotten Lisa and Bob like we should have during Casey, Tom, Margo scenes but we did get a great history mention of Chris Hughes, I was very happy about that. I also loved all the history talk with Lucinda and Alison. Another thing I liked was Gwen finally taking some responsibility for what she did, I really liked that and she gained major points back with me today with that. The Lucinda/Paul/Alison scenes were great. Tomorrow's show looks great also.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

eh....it was okay. Can't believe they couldn't let Casey's grandparents come and say goodbye to him. Loved the Vienna/Maddie/Henry scenes. Loved seeing Lucinda. Solid, if not spectacular.

Oh...what the hell? Em can't see Ali was cranked up? GMAB.

• Members

I was disappointed that we didn't see Bob,Kim,Nancy and Lisa at the goodbye scene for Casey.But,if they used them would they have still had time for Vienna,Alison,and Cleo?If they used the vets they may have had to cut some of Gwen and Casey's goodbye scene.

Also,did Margo make breakfast for Casey? Margo can't cook! They use to joke how Margo couldn't boil water without burning it.

I will get off my soap box now and remind my "old-school" self that this isn't the 80's and Douglas Marland IS indeed dead!

Newbie Anna Fields wrote the script today

• Members

I'm disappointed in Paul's plan. Haunt Craig into feeling guilty? Bitch, please. It's too much of a stretch and too much room for error.

I wish we'd seen Bob, Kim, Lisa and Nancy say goodbye to Casey.

Gwen, bitch, shut that filthy sewer you call a mouth. She's been delivering the same I'm evil/Adam speech for weeks. Move on....

• Members

^^^LOL...no kidding. Paul thinks Craig's going to be so eaten up with guilt, he's just going to confess and send himself to jail? WTH???? Paul doesn't know HALF of what Craig's done and "lived with". Murdering Lucy's kidnapper, deliberately sending Sierra's husband into cardiac arrest, having Gabe lace Lucinda's chocolates the last time she "lost" WW, with NARY a hint of conscience.

And don't you just love how one of Casey's last acts is to take the blame for Gwen's pregnancy? AS IF Gwen wasn't drunk herself, didn't hide the pregnancy from him for months, or let Will claim to be the father. NOPE...it was all Casey's fault she went through it alone. WTFE!!!!!

• Members

The show sucked today. Where was Lisa, Nancy, Kim and Bob? Why werent they saying bye to Casey. Instead we got Will and Gwen saying bye to him....gag...puke....!!! Add boring Maddie to the mix and it was a big letdown.

Paul's plan is stupid and makes no sense! It was nice seein Lucinda though.

And I agree with James on Margo's history about not being able to cook. The writers messed that up as well.

Memo to Christopher Goutman and Jean Passanante......Use the history the show has. I am getting fed up with the crap they are putting on the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I miss Jessica :( This new Alison really isn't doing anything for me

Loved the Maddie & Vienna scene and then the Henry & V scene. Yeah it was sort of corny but I loved when Henry said I will admit to being rude, if you admit to being wonderful. I am sucker for those sort of corny lines. LOL

• Members

Lol at the Emily comment. Thats EXACTLY what was going thru my mind during that scene. I half expected Emily to b*tch slap Alison, call her out for being a liar and say shes HIGH as mess, and then take her to meeting. OR Dusty to come out of nowhere and point out she was high.

I didn't miss Bob, Kim, Lisa, or Nancy. This was an immediate family moment and immediate family is parents and children to me. Gwen was really sweet today and I felt bad for her. I don't see why you guys are so intent on hating/mocking her...shes obviously going thru a stressful time and I'm actually afraid shes going to meltdown soon. I'd be terrified if I were here and JL is doing a great job of portraying how paranoid Gwen is. As for the "Casey apologizes" moment I think it was sweet but I can see how you guys think it was unncessary.

Paul's plan is kinda weak in my opinion. And its ONLY going to involve phone calls!? I thought they would have Alison dress up or something but I guess not....AGAIN let me just say that nuAlison sounds SO MUCH LIKE ROSANNA its creepy. I had chills going thru me when she was talking with Lucinda. Speaking of Lucinda she cracked me up in her scenes with the Stewart women. Especially her comment to Emily, "AH I don't know how I've managed all these years without that (Em's sympathy about Worldwide)". And her tip to Alison was huge. At that point I would have jumped ship if I were Alison. This is just TOO SKETCHY.

Maddie and Casey were killing me today. I felt so bad for them. Especially Maddie. I LOVED Vienna today. Such a classy woman. And her advice to Maddie was so on point and priceless (I think a man should come after you)...lol. Henry gained a FEW points today. I still don't think hes worthy of Vienna but we'll see. The only reason I would want them together is cuz Maddie has such a great sisterlike relationship with Vienna and I'd hate to see that disappear or not be featured as much because Henry doesn't have the balls to move past Katie.

Overall an awesome episode. Tomorrow looks great as well. Cleo is scarying me already. Why do I feel like shes going to hurt or kidnap Gwen 2mor?

• Members

See I have to say something about that comment about not missing Bob, Kim, Lisa, or Nancy, having them on would have seemed like a ATWT moment, in the past, and I know you said you started watching in 99 I think, so on that I give you leeway, but in the past All family would be in attendance during events like this not just his parents. I think those scenes just proved how cheap ATWT has gotten that they could no afford to have four vets show up for atleast one scene on one show. All they would have had to do was take out the Vienna and Maddie scenes which we have seen a million times and replaced it with the vets for Casey's going away. I know that it my first comments it made it seem like I did not care much about it either but after several hours of thinking about it it did matter to me.

• Members

If I was going to prison my parents ,aunts uncles,siblings,cousins and cousins twice removed would have been there.

Maybe that is a southern thing though.

It would have been an Oakdale thing for Casey because that is what this show was once about. The Hughes,the Lowells,the Stewarts.the Snyders. Families that were portayed realistically who came together in times of trouble,sorrow or celebration.

The stuff that set this show apart from the rest.

:(

• Members

Agreed. I cant believe that Chris Goutman and Jean Passanante werent able to put Nancy, Kim, Bob and Lisa on today's show. It's a slap to the face of loyal viewers. No wonder the ratings for the show are tanking faster than the Titanic!

Archived