ATWT: Wednesday Discussion

• Members

I don't think it's a southern thing. And Bob, Kim, Nancy and Lisa didn't even get ONE goodbye scene with Casey! I could have cut TIIC a little slack, had those frackin' idiots just shelved ONE day of repetitive Teen Talk to let THE HUGHES FAMILY say goodbye to the ONLY member of the family to really have any airtime in the past two years!!

As for Gwen....she's moaned about how unflappin'worthy she is nearly every day since the end of the Adam story. Has she done anything but bitch and moan? Has she resolved to repay her karmic debt? Has she professed some new understanding of the human condition? Has she decided that maybe she should finally honor the promise she made to Carly to watch out for her niece and nephew(s)? Or even just professed a new understanding of Carly's tendency to land in trouble? No...she just acts like the frackin' victim she insists she isn't. I'm sick of it.

I don't even understand what Casey said when he apologized. It sounded like he said "I'm sorry I kept the baby from you." and that doesn't make a bit of sense. Had he apologized for being one heck of a pig to her while she was trying to prove it was his kid, that I could have agreed with, even though he's apologized for that before.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How do you know it has anything to do with budget? As for getting rid of the Maddie/Vienna scenes I think those were really crucial for the episode as a whole. They showed how Vienna and Maddie are close now. They served to further open Henry's idiotic eyes open about the woman a million guys would kill for and could have been his. Not to mention Maddie finally realized that what happened last night was all about Casey truly loving her and wanting her to become, "a better woman" as Vienna put it. Plus like I said this is an immediate family moment. Its not some type of celebration. Hes going to JAIL.

I don't think its a southern thing. I live in NC and I don't think my entire family would be there to see me carted off to prison as if it were some type of "special moment". Sorry but thats just embrassing and sad. Instead this would be a PRIVATE matter. Yes my family would know and I'd probably say byes to a few people but in reality I'd keep this under wraps as much as possible. Yes ATWT should have had a day earlier where Bob and the rest of them said their goodbyes but they didn't and it truly didn't affect the episode for me since I know I honestly wouldn't want to be surrounded by everyone's pity looks and crying.

• Members

And why wasn't Craig there too. Yes, he hasn't cared for Casey. But it would have added to the drama with him there along with the rest of the Hughes family.

Jean and Chris are hacks who are ruining this show to the ground.

• Members

Y'know, I always thought Craig should take one of Margo's sons under his wing as the "heir apparent", since Bryant's dead. Imagine the family drama as Margo discovered her son turning over to the "dark side" under Craig's tutelage.

Archived