PASSIONS: April 30-May 4

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Clever, but I see right through that! You're suggesting the stalker's Pretty!

Anyway, it's like I said earlier, JER is clearly hung up on the he-shes. Something is going on where gender morphing IS becoming the norm in Harmony.

if it's true that Vincent is Valerie, then that's one he-she. (Their fight, where we saw NEITHER party but just heard one voice suggests they're one person)

then there's the stalker with the half-man, half-woman makeup and wardrobe...

And now Sheridan playing a he-she.

You guys, am I the only one who sees this?! Harmony has been run amok with he-shes!!

This is a clue!!! Of what, I have no freaking idea, lol, but it's a clue! There HAS to be a reason for so many he-shes.

• Members

LOL @ this thread

Yes, it's been scooped for at least half a year that Simone and Jessica would become a couple.

Noah and Paloma continue to bore me.

DorkFancy is adorable.

Sheridan = SheriMan = crazy but amusing

Antonio is dead NOW, but don't forget that Katherine appeared as an angel to Sheridan when Sheridan was 'dead.' We know what happened there.

• Members

But Katherine only appeared to Sheridan. Antonio appeared to Luis *and* Pilar, and the Pilar appearance was totally random, unlike the Luis one. Plus, the cap proved Antonio was really there.

It's just a shame they didn't get Chris Douglas to do it.

• Members

Chris Douglas wasn't just going to return for a one day stint like that. Plus, he hasn't been seen or heard from since leaving the show in 2004.

I like Jessica/Simone. Nice moment with Simone begging for meaning in her life. It wasn't shocking though. This was speculated for awhile now. I did like getting confirmation he is dead. I hate Antonio and always feared his comeback although a ghostly visit on Passions is hardly confirmation but it's close enough for me to accept. I did like the return of Pilar's candles and her at the window praying. Nice history nod.

Love me some Paloma/Noah.

Fancy in disguise is so cute. Emily rocks.

Sheridan dressed like a man? Love it. Nice ending there :lol: .

Evian scenes were wonderful.

Lindsey Hartley knocked it out of the ballpark again.

• Members

I watched a bit of Passions yesterday, and was LMAO at the blackmailer wanting Theresa to not just go back to Jared; but to have his baby too...... :lol:

I'm watching today and Sheridan's "male" disguise is......... :lol:

• Members

I actually laughed out loud(paraphrasing here), when Luis yelled at maleSheridan telling her he doesn't like guys and doesn't like strangers tongues in his mouth, but you are a good kisser. I just thought that was funny, as he admitted maybe a guy does kiss good too.

The rest of the show was okay....I miss seeing Tabitha and Endora

Archived