PASSIONS: April 30-May 4

• Members

Oh, today's episode wasn't phenomenal like Thursday, but it was still entertaining.

First of all, Fancy and her Dork get-up. LOVE IT! Fancy looks like SUCH a loser in that disguise. I love it! And the chewing gum? Priceless!!!

Second of all, who else burst out laughing when the prison guard said, "Your HEAVENLY father" and the light shown from above so we and Luis would know he was an angel? That was hilarious, and a little cheesy, but so "Passions." But how about that SHOCKER that the angel was Antonio?! I guess we have it confirmed: Antonio IS, in fact, dead-dead, and not soap "dead."

But I do have a question, why the hell did he say -- OH, WHAT THE HELL?@! (I'm watching now)...was that an illusion?!!! Was Antonio really there?! Wait, maybe it wasn't... the mattress is dry now.. OH, THAT'S CRAZY! Okay, I choose to believe it really was Antonio. But anyway, that brings me back to my question: why in the hell did Antonio say Luis was such a good brother? OH, WHAT THE HELL!!! HE LEFT HIS CAP!!! It wasn't a dream!! Unless Luis is going crazy and the cap's not really there.

Okay, focus, JSF. I'm back. Now for that question...Why would Antonio say Luis was a good brother to him? As I recall, Luis and the Ant-man did little else but FIGHT, nearly to the death, over Sheridan! :lol: They hated each other because of that broad. Unless, as an angel, you have to gloss over that stuff and basically lie to the other person you're visiting in order to make them feel good about themselves... hmmm...

Noah and Paloma's conversation, I could do without, so there'll be NO chat about that.

As for Simone, what was up with that prayer she said to have God send her a sign that she has a purpose in life? And how Jessica showed up RIGHT after that prayer? Was this to suggest that -- gasp! --Simone and Jessica are to be LESBIAN LOVERS and Simone will help Jessica raise her child?

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, sweet GOODNESS!! This is crazy!!! WHAT AN EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT nod to history!! The way Pilar just lit TWO candles, like the good ol' days.

I could absolutely, freaking DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's beautiful. But now ANOTHER angel appeared, this time to Pilar. Who in the hell was THAT?!!! :o

• Members

HOLY CRAP"!1!!! SHERIDAN!!! Sheridan is the new cellmate?!!! This is crazy!!! This is absolutely INSANE!!! And hot!!! The way she, looking like a man, kissed him?!! Freaky HOT!!!! And ANOTHER he-she!!! Damn, JER really has a theme going on with the he-shes, doesn't he?!!!

• Members

I don't know. I thought the top of his head looked a little different the second time. It could be, though.

I'm just mortified that this, it seems, is JER's way of saying, "Guess what? This ain't like Jack on 'Days' -- this guy really DID die!!! And he'll stay dead -- FOREVER!!!!" :unsure:

• Members

It may have happened before but for me it was a daytime first; seeing a leading soap lady dress up like a MAN and kiss HER man -- in PRISON. It was at once hot, shocking, crazy and BRILLIANT!!

I wonder if Sheridan will reveal her true identity tomorrow or if she'll just act like Luis' gay prison cellmate, lol. THAT would be too fun.

• Members

Personally, I was worried that, with Chris gone, after leaving Sher, Antonio would come back into the picture. This, to me, is more of JER's way of saying, "Guess what, Antonio's NOT the next obstacle for Sheridan and Luis." Not that they need another obstacle or we need worry about another third party. Sheridan and Luis are OVER. I would have said Fancy's endgame but now that the show's continuing, who knows? Although that may stay true, if Galen leaves. It just hinges on the departures.

• Members

Oh, HELL no!!

That is as hot as [!@#$%^&*] on the sidewalk on a hot summer's day!!!!

DAMN!!! DAMN!!! DAMN!!!

So I guess this pic means Sheridan really DOES play the gay cellmate who tried to kiss Luis every five seconds? lol. I'd love to see that play out.

But with the shower...damn, she's going to have to get found out right? And that picture doesn't quite give it away... but how can she be showering with the boys? NUDE? Without being outed as a woman?

Oh, this is at once hot and confusing!!

• Members

Wait, even with the (very thin) disguise, doesn't Luis recognize the EYES of the woman he once deeply loved and screwed in every possible way for a couple of years?! Especially if we extend that to more than a few lifetimes?

That's one "reality" factor to consider here... (I know, it's "Passions," lol)

Archived