PASSIONS: April 30-May 4

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Esme and Fancy are HILARIOUS today! Esma had some excellent "Luis is gay" one-liners. All the misunderstandings about Luis' gayness are incredible television, too!

Nice touch by having the background music for the Book Cafe be "losing my baby" JUST when they're talking about Spike's plan to sell their baby.

OH, DIE SPIKE!! What, you need money this badly? Sheridan must have paid you HANDSOMELY to get inside. Leave my Jessica alone, you big bully!! DIE already you son of a bitch! No one wants you!!!

Hey, JER, PLEASE get a clue

whoa!!! what the [!@#$%^&*] hell?!!! NBC gave 'Passions" a new bumper even though it's going off the air!! !lol. I mean the "stay tuned for more 'Passions'" bumper, with Kayguel's photos. DAMN!!! Thanks, net!!!

Anyway, back where I was... JER, PLEASE get a clue, and have someone convince Jessica to pull a Sami and try to get her to off the man who's SERIOUSLY a threat to her pregnancy, sanity and safety -- Spike is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jessica's EJ. In fact, once AGAIN we're seeing an unbelievable similiarity in NBC daytime shows that are no longer written by the same scribe? What's up with that? I mean, this is SO Sami/EJ, this thing between Jess/Spike.

Anyway, KILL SPIKE, Jess. MURDER HIM. God would approve.

Back to watching the show...

• Members

Juny were good yesterday but otherwise the show yesterday was boring.

Loving Julian/Tabitha/Endora. So cute. I had a feeling Endora was going to stir up trouble. Tabitha wanting to stay there was like any parent would feel. I hope they do more with this story and continue to have Julian be involved. This story has so much potential but the Julian/Tabitha battle for Endora always gets shoved back to the backburner. That aspect better keep getting focus. DO SOMETHING WITH IT JER!!!

Spike needs to die even though I do like Maleki. I do like the Jessica/Paloma/Simone friendships.

I did like the Sheridan stuff today. The shower twist is funny. This should be interesting.

Fancy/Esme is always funny and that didn't disappoint. We really need to see more of Esme.

• Members

I loved Esme - I never realized just how funny she is until today. Those scenes really worked well.

And Tabitha/Endora/Julian were fantastic. Tabs and Endora are my favorite part of the show for obvious reasons (they're adorable) and Julian fits in nicely.

I even liked bearded Sheridan and Luis. I think they're so natural together that no matter what they're doing, it works. I guess Luis has forgotten that he's angry at Sheridan, and that's fine by me. They work together with such ease and they're easy to watch.

• Administrator

JSF, you will love Friday's shower scene with Miguel/Sheridan/Luis. A little preview.....Sheridan is between the Lopez-Fitzgerald boys - literally. LOL ;)

Add me to the list of Esme fans. She's hilarious. "With Sheridan out of the way, it'll just be you and Luis......and his boyfriend." :lol:

• Members

Esme shouldd definitely be a recurring player. Not a main character but like Rebs -- a lot of face time and great comic relief for her sexualhijinks and one-liners. Hell, we haven't seen a lot ofRebecca lately and since "Days" conspiracy theories are fun, I'lltry one for this: Andrea Evans, even recurring, is expensive so they created Esme to replace her, gradually. Now with the DirecTV, deal, Rebs will be gone and Esme will be the new "Rebecca" figure.

• Members

Thanks -- let's just hope I can actually RECORD the damn episode. I can watch "live"but my DVR hasn'tworkedright. It's brand new too. Crazy!!! Crazy!!! Crazy!!! And tomorrow's one of those days when I know I'll have to work through the show (tear). Sooooo..I hope and pray to MY SAVIOR that this will work tomorrow. It's my ONLY shot at watching the soaps!

• Members

Oh, I knowthat. I just think she should have Andrea Evans' deal -- you know, where you're on so damn much (back in the day) that people would first guess you were on contract. Or at least, Esme should be somewhere in the middle, between "Andrea Evans recurring" and just "recurring."

Archived