Y&R Discussion: Week of April 23

• Members

Jack should be pissed too, because Sharon did tell Brad openly that marrying Jack would be a huge mistake, yet, Miss Hot Mess did it anyway, and on top of that, kissed Brad once again.

You don't admit your feelings to a man and kiss him, then go and marry another man. :rolleyes:

TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS, SHARON!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh yeah, that's right. I'm not sure why she didn't tell. But I'm sure Jack won't be too surprised. He caught on quick to brad acting liek Sharon's shadow and unliek Victoria, he's no chump.

I wonder if Gloria will get him a wedding present.

I hope they're not going to live at the tack house.

• Members

I hope the Newmans are TOO hard on my girl Phyllis. She isn't even a tenth as bad as that pathetic piece of trash they call Sharon. I just want Brad to be murdered and then have a "whodunit" storyline. So MANY possiblities! It woudl be GREAT! Was it the betrayed and hurt wife? The angry and psycho Father in Law? The protective and vengful brother!? Then theres JT, Phyllis, Colleens new boytoy. It would be my favorite Y&R storyline to date...

And yeah Jack and Sharon give a whole new meaning to the word, "doomed". I still think Phyllis and Nick will stay together. Jack doesn't deserve Phyllis at all.

• Members

^^^Um, a big HELL NO to another "Whodunit?"! Did you not see how the last one turned out? Can we say HOT MESS???

:lol: :lol: Gloria will probably give Jack and Sharon some of that left over face cream.

I don't know where they will live. They probably will live at the Abbott masnsion for the month or so they are married.

• Members

This is the Key Phrase:

Jack is going to do whatever to be the doting married couple...He will jump HURDLES and HOOPS to make sure that Sharon's leg spreading doesn't get out to the public, because after all, Jack has to maintain that image. Plus too, Jack wasn't thrilled at all when he learned that Nick's grubby little hands were all up in Phyllis' Cookie Jar, so you know he'll be pissed learning that Brad "Junior" Carlton's hands have been all over Sharon's.

Oh, I also thought Sharon and Nick's divorce was final when she slept with Brad...That was my understanding...

• Members

If memory serves me correctly, Nick and Sharon had just agreed to separate. They weren't dicorced yet. They jsut decided it was over.

But I'm convinced Brad is a marked man. There's Victoria, Victor, Nick, Phyllis, Jack, Adrian and J.T. Maybe even Noah. Although I'm sure he will use his reliquary superpowers to escape death.

• Members

The Thighs of Death :lol:

Let's see, Victor, Nikki, Victoria and Nick will do whatever to throw Bra'ds sorry butt off Newman; and you know what THAT means folks: Brad will slither his way back to Jabot :lol:

Adrian will make a very serious threat to Brad (which I hope doesn't replay that whole reliquary mess once again)

Colleen will put her two cents in on how Brad was sniffing around another woman while with someone else

Jack..he'll deck Brad, cuss him out and focus on maintaining that Political Boy campaign he's got going for him.

• Members

OMG the Brad/Victoria scenes SUCKED SO BAD. These scenes were suppose too be good, but once again BORING AS* Victoria ruins them! I hate her! The Brad/Victoria scenes were suppose too be climatic! But they were FLAT and boring! :angry: NuVictoria SUCKS! UGH! <_< What a letdown.....

• Members

Agreed, although Heinle was by far not the weakest link on today's show which was bland, boring and sucked, JMO.

Oy, not only does Don Diamont indeed have no moving muscle in his anymore at all, but little Josh Morrow took acting classes from Christel Khalill. The Nick/Phyllis were just PAINFUL to watch, like a seriously bad schoolplay.

Please, Peter Bergman, please - do your best and save tomorrow's show. I'm not sure if can endure this mess of a show any longer after three sh*tful episodes in a row...

• Members

Hated Jack and Sharon's little wedding. That was a piece of crap. But what can you expect? Their mediocre wedding matches their mediocre chemistry as a couple.

Nick and Phyllis put me to sleep.

I already made my comment about Victoria/Brad. Things would've been so much better with Heather Tom in that role.

What else happened on this show? :unsure: ZZZZZZZZZZ!

• Members

See, what makes it even more painful for me: Sharon Case & Peter Bergman have AMAZING CHEMISTRY & they're two of Y&R's best actors. However they make an awful couple because the writing is just so apparently on the wall and LML & thespians make no attempts to save this...

• Members

Peter Bergman and Sharon Case are excellent actors, but they don't make an excellent couple simply because they are rushed in scenes... and those scenes are all for the benefits of the Phyllis/Nick coupling and the Brad/Victoria coupling. We already know, as sheilaforever said, that the writing is on the wall for their couple...They were over the minute they got hooked up.

• Members

WHEN will Brad and Sharon finally get together? This pairing has been in the making for TWO years. They keep teasing them and keep throwing obstacles yet they still arent a couple. Having Sharon marry Jack was just to further prolong the angst between them. Y&R sure knows how to drag something out.

Archived