Y&R Discussion: Week of April 23

• Members

I hope not because that's the most boring senerio I can imagine. I'm not into Sharon and Brad, but I do think they are going to get together eventually.

I loved JT and Vicki together. I also really liked Cane today. He's such an unassuming, sweet guy. I loved it when he thought Kay was trying to hire him as a carpenter and he was just fine with it. Vicki and Cane could be an interesting couple down the road.

I'm interested in seeing Jack's reaction to Sharon's news tomorrow. That should be good. I thought Victor might actually soften towards Jack. Opps! Guess that won't be happening.

I had to laugh at Nick and Brad arguing over who the biggest cheater is. :lol: It sure is a close contest, but I still say Brad takes the prize.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that they will have Brad/Sharon for a bit, then it's going to be going right back to the old standard which is Sharon/Nick....

Nick's only been married twice, so he don't even rank up to all the times Brad's slithered between the sheets with other women while married. Brad's a walking hypocrite waiting for a serious beatdown.

• Members

I defiently hope they become a couple even if it is for a short while. They've been dancing around this for almost 2 years now

I kenw it was bound to happen, but I hate that Nikki knows. The Monster in Law wont be able to shut up

Amber looked like a stripper with that tacky dress. Im sick of her antics

I cant beleive Vctoria was kissing on JT after the drama that happened between her and Colleen last year

• Members

I can. Screw CC and Brad. They are both lying cheats and JT and Vicki owe them nothing. That goes especially to CC, since Victoria is still married to Brad. Normally, I agree that two wrongs don't make a right, but in this case screw Brad!! She needs to divorce his ass as soon as possible. Please, soap gods!!

• Members

REALLY!?

I personally am SO curious how the actors ended up married and pregnant in real life? Thad Luckinbill and Amelia Heinle are SO boring and snoozeworthy together. They're like a sleeping pill...

As for the Brad/Nick "ho-down": Keep in mind that Brad is wayyyy older than Nick who's just an adulterer in training. LOL!

At least Brad did only cheat on one of his many misses with his wife's best friend ONCE and hasn't hooked up with someone he blamed rigorously for his daughter's death before being miraculously turned on by her. It's a close call but I still consider Nick the bigger cheater.

I mean seriously: who wouldn't have slept with Cassandra *dropdeadsexy* or Lauren *my was she slutty back then. As as man, Brad has my full understanding for those two "misjudgments". :lol:

• Members

Ugh so she sleeps with him. Having sex with your step daughter's ex is not cool. I thought Victori had learned her lesson before. I really dont have any sympathy for her now bc she is just as dirty as all the guilty parties involved.

And on a shallow note, is it just me or did JT get more muscular? He looked bigger compared to before. Me like :D

I forgot to add about yesterday that Im glad Nick didnt come across as a hypocrite and Im glad he didnt blame or rag on Sharon for sleeping with Brad while they were married. No instead he was more focused on the fact that Sharon could do that to Victoria and Im glad that was the source of his "anger" with her

I like how far Victor and Jack have come and actually think Jack is genuine now. I only wish Victor was

I really didnt like Nikki bowing down to Victor. I wish she had stayed stronger instead of making the first move and compromise bc he was the one in teh wrong

• Members

This is what tickles me... Sharon, Brad, Victoria, Phyllis and Nick go around pointing their fingers at one another for their leg spreading ways, yet they keep grabbing the broom to sweep their crap under the rug like it's no big deal.

I liked Jack shutting Phyllis up a bit when she tried to console him...While I like her, she was not in the place to run her mouth to him, especially after they went down that SAME road not that long ago.

I knew Victoria would hurry up and bless Colleen and Adrian's going to Paris; and you know from the previews that punk Brad had to throw his weight around and do something to keep them from being happy.

• Members

Others may disagree, but I found it disappointing. Vicki didn't really lay into Sharon the way I hoped she would. That confrontation should have happened before Vicki fell into bed with JT. As it stood Victoria didn't have a lot of moral high ground to stand on. She would have come off as too hypocritical if she had gone all out. Kind of like Sharon did when she went off on Phyllis after doing Brad.

I was generally disappointed in today. I was really hoping that Vicki would dump Brad. If she was going to stay with him I wish she hadn't slept with JT. I love Vicki, so I hate admitting she's as bad as the rest of them, but it is what it is.

I actually felt bad for Smilin' Jack today. PB is such a good actor. Even though Jack can be a big jerk I can't help feeling for him on days like today.

Tomorrow looks good though. I want to see what has Gloria in such a dither.

• Members

I felt sorry for Jack also. Sharon played him big time. Victoria and Sharon's confrontation was a downer, lacking passion. Did Victoria clean up before she went off to Sharon's and then the office? Did J.T. have that blanket dry cleaned after he and Colleen used it for months on that very same couch?

Adrian and Colleen make a cute couple. I like them a lot. A pity Brad is out to make their lives difficult. He wouldn't know love if it smacked him in the face.

• Members

Yeah, I really like them together. I liked the scenes where they were flirting around at Indigo and such. I've wished for a long time the show would make them a real couple. I don't think it's going to happen though, so right now I'm hoping for Vicki and Cane. He's such a sincere, good person. GC needs someone like that to balance out all the selfish schemers. I hope they don't change him. He'd be perfect for Vicki. She's a little snobby and selfish, but I'd like to see her happy and Cane could give her some balance.

• Members

Brad is just jealous that Colleen's getting some more that he is :lol: Seriously though, Brad's a little punk that needs to be taken down some...That whole confrontation was weak and not worth airtime. They had all this hype of Sharon and Brad being exposed and they downplayed it all to mere muddle.

I wonder what it is that Adrian does/say to Brad that gets Brad's full attention where Colleen is concerned....I know that Adrian is getting sick of his sad butt.

• Members

Why didn't they just call this "Confession Day On Y&R". Everyone ran around confessing their sins for the last two days, just so they can get everything off their backs. And IA completley with Venus. It rendered the Brad/Sharon reveal to an afterthought.

And, how does that prick fel he has the right to get mad at Colleen?! He wants to tell people how to live, and he's cheated on, what, his forth wife?!

What an !@#$%^&*].

• Members

Amelia H. just sucks the energy out of every scene she's in. I have more chemistry with my mailman. That love sene with Thad was beyond boring. It's liek she she was just sitting on his lap, nibbling at him.

I'm watching the show now on Soapnet. I feel bad for Jack too. He's not letting Sharon make any excuses. Peter B. is a damn good actor.

Archived