Y&R Discussion: Week of April 23

• Members
26.gif

Hi all... Another week of Young and the Restless is upon us... As we saw on Friday's episode, Victoria learned of Sharon and Brad's affair (cluless should have seen it coming before JT even opened his beak). This week we will see:

Phyllis and Nick disagreeing about Noah's temper tantrums

Jack and Sharon take the plunge for all the wrong reasons.

Victor smacking the snot out of Bradski

Cane being offered a job by Katherine

Someone's offer of comfort leads to getting between the sheets

Jack once again becomes the last to know

Phyllis' sudden need to tell the truth get her a tongue lashing from the Newman clan

GloHo enhances William's drink

Talk to you all this week about what we hate, what we liked and what could have been left on the cutting room floor of Young and the Restless :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm looking forward to Brad getting a smackdown. Victoria did see it coming that's why she hired JT in the first place. She wanted to know for sure. I can't blame her for wanting to believe in the father of her baby. Too bad Brad has never managed to be faithful to anyone. I'm also looking forward to seeing how Phyllis and Nick deal with Noah.

• Members

I saw the episode adn was disappointed. I expected alot more from the big reveal espeically since its had a year of buildup

I love that Noah is giving Phyllis a hard time but I wonder why now

Ugh, hate what happened with Jack and Sharon. Why did they have to go there?

• Members

First off, love the banner Cheap...

Okay, someone told me about this episode, and seeing the beginning scenes, I am very disappointed that they made Victoria a weakling in the revelation of Brad/Sharon. She should be whooping his tail, not being all soft spoken as she talks to him about knowing about their affair. It just made Brad look once again he can do no wrong even if he's hands were all up in Sharon's Cookie Jar :rolleyes: And Brad sitting up there sweeping it under the rug with tons of excuses just makes me hate him more... Here he is bashing Nick and Phyllis left and right for their affair, and how it devastated Sharon, how they could hurt people they claimed to love, but it's perfectly fine for him to be the hypocrit that he is by saying to Victoria, "Oh, we had that one night. We are in love, as friends." Fool PLEASE!

As for Noah...Can't stand that little brat...When they SORAS him (which I am sure they will eventually) they are going to make him a HOT MESS that I will be wanting to FF... Last week he was acting out about Sharon and Jack getting married....Now he's all whiny with Phyllis... Make up your mind as to who you want this kid to dislike and call it a day.

In regards to Jack/Sharon....Snnozeville.... that relationship was doomed the minute they got paired up. Plus it was a big scrawl on the wall that Sharon won't stay committed in her 'marriage' of political convience. And who is the bigger fool? Sharon for staying with Jack, knowing full well that she gets in heat the minute Brad's smug face passes her by, or Jack, for wanting to stay with yet another woman that seem to keep their legs closed from another man that he can't stand?

• Members

I'm not looking forward to watching the episode then if Amelia gives the piss poor performance which is the impression i'm getting from some of you. Not that I'm surprised. Victoria has been an after thought for a while. The affair is only meant to complicate the lives of Sharon/brad/Nick/Phyllis/Jack.

I hope Phyllis gets so much hell for her blackmailin, triflin' ass. Bring her down with you, Sharon! I'm so sick and tired of that smug, red headed firectotch.

I know Noah's been through a lot, but he strikes me as bi polar. Some days, he seems to be adjusting; others, not so.

• Members

Jack is saying the lines that he's said to BIG RED....that marriage is DOOMED.....Like I said, Sharon could care less about Jack (in terms of love) and Jack could care less too, except for keeping up that image of his.... Once he learns the truth, he will do whatever to keep that political image from being tarnished, so he will put up with being married to her, but he won't love her...

I also find it interesting that Jack's conscience is in the form of John Abbott...John Abbott is basically the voice that Jack wants to hear to 'convince' him that he's doing the 'right thing'....

Can't wait till tomorrow to see Smiling Jack's face turn to rage.

• Members

Why should it matter to Jack that Sharon slept with Brad? This happen months before they even got totether. And he's not even keeping it real with her, getting hard on's for Phyllis every time that snake slithers into a room.

• Members

Steph, Jack cares, believe me.. It's all about his image...This news in some way messes up his pedestal he put himself up on... He' has the 'perfect' woman, he's got plans to win the Senate seat.. that alone deflated his butt a bit...Plus too, it's BRAD that he's going to be pissed at, not all that much with Sharon, but still, Jack will make it about him and how he was betrayed and lied to and how he is the ONLY one that didn't know.

• Members

I think the reason Jack gets so pissed with Sharon is because just a couple of weeks ago Jack asked Sharon about her relationship with Brad and Sharon lied saying that they were ONLY friends. Sharon should have told Jack the truth that she slept with Brad while she was still married to Nick, but she didn't.

And you know how much Jack hates to play the FOOL. I hear another "How long did you let me play the fool?!" tirade from Jack soon. This time he'll be asking Sharon "How long have you been lifting your skirt for Brad Carlton?!" :lol:

• Members

You're right. He will react that way. Jack is always the last to know. LOL

I remember last year when he gave Sharon hell for not telling him about Phyllis/Nick.

Sharon: Don't blame me Jack because Phyllis screwed you over!

I wonder if Nikki will make this an issue in her senatorial campaign.

Archived