Soap Stars that Resemble Each Other

• Members

Which actresses or actors on soaps do you think look alike or could really pass as relatives or recasts based on looks.

When I was younger I thought that all of Bo on DOOL women looked alike. Carly bore a resemble to Hope, and Billie (Lisa Rinna) resembled Carly, they all seemed to have maculine facial features or a hard look, I think they could play sisters on another show.

Then Lisa Rinna and Julie Pinson resembled at one point.

The chick from Sunset Beach/BB/OLTL resembled Eileen Davidson.

And this one is a stretch, but I thought that Hope and Kayla used to look alike in the 80's besides the obvious difference in hair color.

Oh yeah and Jason and AJ (Sean Keanon) were good choices to play brothers.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Andrea Hall Gengler and Deidre Hall really resemble each other... :P

But, seriously, even though they are twins, Andrea doesn't look so much like Deidre any more, but they could still make her believable to closely match Deidre.

• Members

AMC: Rebecca Budig and the girl playing Annie

Back in their early days on AMC, Susan Lucci & Robin Strasser looked so much alike people wondered if they were sisters.

GL- Bryan Buffington easily looked like he could be Jordan Clarke's son

GH-Julie Berman and Genie Francis

Kristina Wagner and Sonia Satra

Joanna Going (Lisa Grady, AW) used to remind me a lot of Kim Delaney (Jenny Gardner, AMC)

Edited to add:

Jerry verDorn and Tony Call (Herb Callison, OLTL)

Also, I'm not sure how much of this is physical but Kamar deLos Reyes and David Fumero on OLTL strike me very believably as brothers Antonio and Cristian. Maybe it's from working together for years or the Vega family being depicted as close as they are but whatever I've thought about the characters over the years, that portrayal of brotherhood always seemed so realistic to me.

• Members

Rebecca Budig and Melissa Claire Egan(Annie and ex-Greenlee, AMC)

Jennifer Ferrin and Jennifer Finnagan from ATWT and B&B

In the beginning I thought Bree Williamson from OLTL, slightly resembled Erin Torpey

Genie Francis and Julie Berman- Perfect mother/daughter casting

I think that Susan Lucci and Alicia Minshew resemble each other somewhat and the two of them do have very similar mannerisms.

• Members

I think on Days that Missy Reeves and Ashley Benson were a pretty good fit as mother and daughter. I don't think they were spitting images as some do but there was a resemblance I suppose.

I remember seeing pictures of the old Laura Hortons and how they were rather similar ... Susan Flannery, Susan Oliver and Rosemary Forsythe, not exactly the same but in some pictures the resemblance is striking.

• Members

Laura Wright & Stephanie Gatschet - GL did a great job casting mother/daughter here.

Ashley Benson really reminds me of Kirsten Storms.

The chick who plays Willow really reminds me of Arianne Zuker.

Alex Chando looks like a young Terri Colombino with brown hair.

When I first saw Tom Pelphrey, he reminded me of Michael Easton.

Archived