AMC: Thursday

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what DNA test?. I vaguely remember one but I think he did it based off of samples that were still in the hospital. I dont think any new material was collected from either Tad or Krystal. My guess is that its David's stuff that was left behind. I really dont think the child is Tad's bc I dont see them giving him 2 daughters at the same time. It seems almost like overkill. They will play out this Chandler drama for a few months only to find out that its Adam's anyway. Tad will be devasted to lose another kid and thats when he finds out about Kathy. It just seems to easy the way it is laid out

• Members

Tad, Jamie, & Jonathan all needed to STFU today, imo!

David Canary stole the show in those scenes with Tad.

I still don't care for Ava but the way Jonathan treats her is just wrong.

I thought Jonathan was supposed to be the smart Lavery, but he gave his credit card number & expiration date over the phone in front of Ava?!?!. I guess the rest of the Lavery clan must be complete imbeciles. :P

• Members

This week has been so much better than last week. Stuff is happening and its fast and furious. I've been liking Ava up until this point but now I simply love her. Leven is having such a ball being all loose and free with this role. I loved her conversations with Jonathan, Jonathan came off as such a shrew. I loved how Di told both Aidan and Jonathan off.

Adam Chandler, evil, bad, but deep down his heart is really hurting. As others have mentioned, the way David can play this role slipping in and out of different emotions within seconds. Its quite amazing. You can't help but feel for Adam even though he is doing alot of unspeakable acts. I really do not feel sorry for Krystal or Tad though. They deserve karma and they are going to definitely get it.

Tomorrow's show looks completely Ava centric. I am shocked they are moving this story so fast. And the two script writers today, that suggests a rewrite.

• Members

And Ava was saying the numbers to herself to remember them. I remember when Aidan found her after he did the background check on her and he said she was a genius before she dropped out of school, so I'm sure she's god at numbers and whatnot just like Lily. She's gonna take Jonathan fast and I'm gonna love EVERY minute of it. :P

• Members

Bianca is dead to me. Thank goodness Zoe has the good sense to see this relationship would never work.

The spoilers as to how they leave had me breathe a sigh of relief too. I was really worried they were going to try and attempt ad some sort of sexual escapade. I was actually shocked they didn't take it that far. So I was relieved.

April 26th cannot come soon enough for me. No more BARF!

• Members

Jamie needs to shut up. Justin Breuning's voice sounds like mine before puberty and listening to that voice whine and whine and make empty threats makes me FF like nobody's business.

Tad -- SHUT THE HELL UP! Seriously. No -- seriously, shut the hell up!

Am I the only one who grasps the fact that this WHOLE THING STARTED BECAUSE HE HAD SEX WITH ADAM'S WIFE THE NIGHT HE FOUND OUT THE MAN HE KIDNAPPED, BURIED ALIVE AND TORTURED BECAME HIS MURDER VICTIM?!

I mean, seriously! Tad acting judgmental and self righteous after knowing all of this is just ridiculous.

This storyline got turned all around. Somehow, some way, Tad and KWAK are being rewarded for being disgusting excuses of human beings, while Adam gets treated like a psycho dangerous villain?

• Members

I never ever used to hate the character of Tad, I really feel nothing but contempt for him now. Its been building since he conspired in the babyswitch.... and then burying Madden. I still am invested in his character, but man its hard. McTavish ruined alot of characters, well in my humble opinion Tad was the worst victim.

• Members

Tad is a very close second, but Bianca tops the list for me. She used to be a heroine you could root for but now she's just this insufferable, self righteous little bitch who pants after men, worships her child's kidnapper but passes the worst kind of judgment on her family & friends. She was such an unforgiving bitch to Maggie, the best friend who comforted her after the rape. She can't leave soon enough.

• Members

I must be the only one who doesn't care how Greg died. Who doesn't care that Tad did. And I don't think nor want Tad to suffer for it. I'm just happy the sick SOB is dead.

As for the kid, eh, whatever. I think we're headed for a Tad/Dixie/Adam/JR replay anyway. With Adam raising Tad's daughter this time.

• Members

God, "good" JR -- especially with that hair is so TICKLING UNDER MY NECK, FREAKING, FRACKING HOT!!!$%@%$%#$%%@$%%%@#$^^^^^^

I was secretly plotting Jonathan's murder when he pulled that crap, trying to keep Ava away from Lily.

Watch your back, Jonny boy! I WILL kill you if you keep them apart. Yes, you're fictional, I know, but that doesn't mean I still won't try!!!

Oh, and Zoe and Bianca. SO heartbreaking. :(

• Members

I don't care about Greg. I thought the character was a waste and was only on because Julie Cowudders likes to hire all of her Port Charles friends (AMANDA BEALL! UGH!). But the fact that Tad went to such extremes, and then proceeds to judge others as if what he did is nothing at all really makes me want him to suffer for it. Regardless of how useless Greg was, a human being who is supposedly compassionate and loving and "righteous"... self or otherwise... would never think it's okay to torture another human being. At all. If I'm supposed to view Tad as the bastard -- I mean, um... bastion of truth and all that is good in Pine Valley (You know -- using Tad to sing the praises of how good Babe is), that all went out the door when Tad did that evil, inhumane, vicious act.

If Tad and Greg got into a heated argument, and it came to blows and Tad killed him in the heat of the moment, that would be one thing. I would still say, "Tad, thank your lucky stars you didn't go to jail for murder or manslaughter" but my disdain for the character wouldn't be as strong. But that wasn't the case. Tad knocked the man out, put him in a box, buried him alive and proceeded to torture him for a long period of time. So, he knew exactly what he was doing and why he was doing it -- and got off scott free... and proceeds to judge and condemn others around him.

• Members

That's the gospel right there. In a battle between good and evil, you can''t stand on the altar of righteousness if you stoop so far below standards of decency. Tad obliterated the line, sinking further than Greg Madden. Madden was a twisted S.O.B. , but Tad proved himself capable of matching his heinousness. And at least Madden never proffered himself to be the resurrection of what is right with the world the way the self appointed Messiah Tad does. Furthermore, Tad also kept the truth of little Adam to himself in the same manner Madden did with Dixie and so many others. Who granted him the decree to play God then? But yet he turns around and acts so lholier than thou to JR for keeping his mouth shut in return? He knocks Adam out with the help of the wannabe baby Jesus Jamie, continuing his crime spree because apparently the Martin men are the way, the truth and the life. I'd opt for hell.

Tad is nothing but a pompuss, criminal, chest beating psychopath killer. He needs a good ass whooping to get the devil out of him.

Archived