AMC: Thursday

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These are some AWESOME Tad/Adam showdown scenes. Perfectly directed too. I love the darkness, with lightening, and the music...perfect camera angle shots. Great dialogue. Perfect.

Everything else is ok - I'm enjoying Di's firm stance on getting Lily and Ava to meet.

I noticed 2 script writers today...

• Members

The Tad/Adam showdown has begun!

Tad does need to get real. Who is he to shame Adam?! It's not fatherhood that has gone to his head. It's full blown arrogance.

Krystal is living in a fantasy world. She was never Adam's equal or the greatest of all time.

I wish Jamie would've crashed and burned.

• Members

God, I wish they would put the bad back in Jonathan's head. Atleast then there was a method to his madness, so to speak. Now he's just an ass for no apparent reason.

I fell kinda bad for Adam today. You can tell he still loves Krystal and really is concerned about her and the baby but his pride won't let him break. I understand Tad's anger about Adam leaving Krystal on the floor in labor, but that's where it stops. He's too arrogant and self-rightous for my liking. Has he forgotten he slept with and impregnated Adam's wife and not the other way around?

• Members

Jonathan is such a loser. He's a freakin waste of space. I mean seriously, why is he needed? No one likes him. No one except the whole "forgive me for being bad, I had a tumor" bullshit. It's time for him to go.

They should go ahead and make Jonathan gay. He has ZERO sexual chemistry with ANY of his female partners, yet he just....oozes sexual tension with some of the guys. I think they should go there.

Archived