AMC: Thursday

• Members

I think you and I are completely on the same disgust level.

Tad's treatment and insensitivity towards Adam. Adam is a monster? Don't recall Adam kidnapping, torturing and killing an INNOCENT man. Let us NOT forget that Dixie gave that child to Madden. The self-righteous indignation is ridiculous and insulting, and it reminds me of Jason Quartermaine. YICK! Tad sleeps with Adam's wife, and now he is the father of the child Adam thought was his? BULLSH!T!

And Jamie? He went from a nobody to an even bigger nobody... Not much to say on this loser, but that I am disappointed in Adam for not killing him. Colby will be the next deserter!

Adam Jr. can take his kid out of that house all he wants, but for the sake of the Pig Whore who is divorcing him? Treating Adam like he has the plague? Sorry piece of sh!t! Deadwood is all he is!

And last but certainly not pig least...The two whores lamenting over how they should have known better than to get involved with the Chandlers... How morbid were these two skanks? It was downright heinous! DISGUSTING! JUST DISGUSTING! Why McTrash insists on writing these two as the victims of their victims is totally beyond me, and I really need to know when her last eppy will disgrace my screen... Lousy hack!

I have said this before, but I certainly don't mind repeating it:

ADAM IS THE FREAKING VICTIM HERE!

ANDREA

p.s. Aiden is do damn hot!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess in Pine Valley -- or at least Martin/Carey Valley, you're allowed to be upset at the lies, deceit, betrayl and just plain mean things they do to you, but your anger has to be within their comfort zone. But, if you stray -- being unforgiving for one day too long -- then no matter what they might have done to you, they become the victims and you become the dangerous villain.

Archived