AMC: Thursday

• Members

You kinda just contradicted yourself ;)

What's Bianca got to do with this? I don't hate KWAK's baby cause of her parent's. I just really don't give a damn at all. It's all about the circumstances, when Tad stops acting like an asshat, and KWAK keeps her coochie shut, then maybe I'll root for these two to raise a child.

Tad got rewarded for being a murderer by gaining two children in less than a year, it's sickening.

WORD! B)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know how long I have prayed for this to happen? I don't give 2 sh!ts about Binx, but I need for that baby stealing whore to fully appreciate her actions. Til this day, she has not because she believes that she needed to do that for her baby doll. BITCH!

I was so hoping someone would take that baby.

BTW, what's KWAK stand for? TIA!

ANDREA

• Members

Today's show was okay.

All of this baby bonding stuff really makes me want Zach and Kendall to have these type of scenes with their Amelia Bianca. *sigh* I don't want to think about the other possible alternative.

Love that Jenny's middle name is Colby. Ambyr has really been rocking the last couple of days. Love this sensitive side of Colby. Like that she doesn't resent innocent Jenny because of her parent's stupid mistakes JMO

Also loved Di telling off both Jonathan and Aidan. Go girl!

• Members

And they's a gonna get it :D

I can't wait to see the show! Ambyr (Colby) has really grown on me. She has improved so much as an actress since she came onto the show and the writing for the character has gotten much better. Colby delivering the baby was a stroke of genius IMO. I love it. With good writing I have no problem Colby being a major focus of the show. I mean look at who the girl's parents are.... there is loads of potential for this character. I just wish Liza was still here :(

• Members

well its not like Tad hasnt felt any pain. He killed Madden but then he lost Dixie yet again when she was killed just when they were reuniting. Plus he still does not have Kate and for all he knows, he never will. Besides he will feel even more pain if this baby is revealed to not be his. I want it to be but my gut is telling me its Adam's.

As far as Krystal goes, she lost Adam. As much as I hate that pairing, it has been written as if she genuinely loves him and he's been making her miserable for the past 2 weeks and she lost her husband. I dont think she's being rewarded for her infidelity nor is Tad. What do you think they should pay by having that innocent baby's life taken away?

• Members

I loved the hospital scenes between the Carey/Martins. It was nice to see them finally at peace and not fighting. Once upon a time Tad and Krystal were one of my favorite couples. Im not sure they could work now bc of the way she's been written but hopefully they can stay civil

his pain for losing Kate is ongoing and he's learned to deal with it better and move on. That pain was definetly eating him up inside alot more last year

Archived