AMC: Thursday

• Members

I really love how the baby is named Jenny. Great use of continuing history, and remembering past characters.

Anyway - I really don't like how Winifred just quit. Adam sure is losing everyone around him - and that sucks, bc I'm totally on Adam's side right now. Winifred always was a wimp though, so it doesn't surprise me she quit...I just wish she wouldn't have.

Leven really needs to have a distinctly different voice for Ava. Sometimes her high voice sounds way too much like Lily for my liking. I wish she would deepen it a little.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I wasn't talking about Bianca and Krystal, I was talking about Miranda and Jenny. Michael was not a very likeable character, but people don't hold his sins against his daughter. Nobody's referring to Miranda as a bastard illegitimate child, are they? I don't see why it should be any different for Jenny.

• Members

In RL, I wouldn't hold the sins of the parent against a child because they are innocent.

But in the soap world, the evil spawns come from the same nursery as Rosemanry's baby. They've been conceived to destroy the world.

I feel for Adam. This was suppossed to be his babygirl, but now it's suppossed to be KWAK and Tad's redemption. It's just not going to happen.

• Members

I feel so bad for Adam. He put his hopes and dreams into a child that he thought was his. His family turned on him, his friends abandoned him and now he's left alone.

Jennifer Colby Chandler is such a pretty name for the baby.

• Members

I am enjoying the well balanced show... Colby is amazing and Ambyr Childers has come a long way. Jeffrey Carlson has blown me away today as Zoe and OMG I balled like a baby when David Canary was having his showdown with Tad and as he was flashing back to times with Krystal...Heck I was balling like a baby when Tad was holding Jenny... I remember when my girlies were that tiny and it is sooooo hard to believe. I just wish they would reveal that Kathy is Kate already!!!!!!

Archived