AMC: Thursday

• Members

The Bianca/Zoe scenes are really not appealing to me right now. This story had so much potential and it's started out strong out the gate, but it quickly fell flat.

I co-sign with the rest of you. Die Jamie DIE!!! :angry: He really gets on my [!@#$%^&*] nerves!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, I keep getting the feeling that Krystal and Tad's baby won't live for a very long time. Looking at them as real people, that would be a horrible thing, but looking at them as soap opera characters and for storyline purposes, I think it'd be a good thing. It would be perfect if the baby had some kind of infection or something and then, after grieving and such, Krystal and Babe could just leave town. I can easily see Colby blaming herself for the baby's death and what-not.

And I still think that Agnes should come out of retirement, write some sort of redemption storyline for these two characters and write them out of the show. It doesn't even have to be Agnes. It can be anybody who truly understands the process of redeeming characters. Any character can be redeemed.

• Members

I think it's funny, and this might start something, but I think it's really funny that when Bianca was pregnant with and had Miranda, people were screaming from the hills that it didn't matter who her father was, she was an innocent child who did not ask to be brought into the world. People talked about how they hated Bianca's rape, it was only done because she was a lesbian, she was only made pregnant because she was a lesbian, etc, but they just *love* Miranda, even though she is a constant reminder of a storyline that they absolutely hated. But now that Krystal's had a baby, it's a-okay to not care about the kid because of her parents and they way she was conceived.

• Members

LOL - touche! ;)

Most people are just biased towards their favorite characters and least favorite characters. I'm very much guilty of that as well - but it's something worth noting for sure. Bianca was a beloved 'victim' back then...Krystal is a hated 'slut'. Regardless, no matter how the child is conceived, that poor baby is innocent. :)

• Members

I think everybody's guilty of that. For a while, I really couldn't stand just the sight of Spike because I really hate his mother and his "father," but I like to watch the scenes with him now, as long as Zach isn't around. I like the little kid.

And wow...Adam just fired Winifred? Did she REALLY just quit the job she's had for 11 years over Krystal and Babe? SERIOUSLY?

• Members

What does Bianca have to do with the KWAK hate?

I don't care for krystal, Tad or their bastard love child. None of their scenes register as sentimental or sweet. They're nothing but two dogs who Animal Control shoud've put down a long time ago. They're just, in the famous words of Drucilla Winters, scandalous.

• Members

Boy, Adam seems DEVASTATED that Little Adam is leaving the mansion. I kinda feel bad for him because his whole world has been ripped apart in the matter of a few short weeks.

I can see it now!!! Jonathan will fall for Ava. I was hoping the writers wouldn't go this direction. Maybe this is one of MMT's "briliant :rolleyes: " ideas and the new HWs will rectify this before it's too far gone.

Archived