Could Kimberlin Brown (Sheila Carter) be coming to ATWT?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Which is exactly why it would work bc after the stuff she's pulled over at B&B adn Y&R recently, it wont be that easy for her to be a viable character on those shows. Your question also could have been applied to her original stint on B&B

With that said, I hate this and hope it doesnt come true. I dont watch ATWT but I do like Sheila and dont want to have to pick that soap up

• Members

It was easy to trust her on B&B after her original stint on Y&R, since William J. Bell was writing both shows at the time. He's the only writer that fully understood the character, the others have turned her into a caricature. However, Bell is long gone, and I don't see Jean P. as a good substitute.

• Members

I think this is a great idea. Like Cheap21 said, Sheila Carter has been destroyed in both LA and Genoa City. Going to Oakdale would be her best bet, because no one would know her there. She could start her life all over again. Sheila in Oakdale would make me watch ATWT.

• Members

LMAO Clint you read my mind. I was thinking the same exact thing though I was thinking they could team up. Also ATWT hasn't had a great villian in awhile. This could be awesome and really interesting if it happens. And yes Iris is another one but I would rather see her team up with Barbra!

And oh my squeeeee I hope Sheilia kills Jade!!! :D

Archived